Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com
FindHotel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 January 2019 via mobile

Really happy with our stay. Early check in and late check out provided by their front desk. Very helpful and courteous staff. Completely happy with their service. Nice and cozy room. Hotel is centrally located. Breakfast was tasty and delicious. Worth every penny. Definitely visit again in the future. Highly Recommended to all.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 December 2018

I stayed overnight - arrived in the evening, and left the next morning. I was impressed - first, the hotel called me up just after I'd landed to check if I was on my way, and wish me a happy journey and stay; second, since I'd arrived around 9 pm, they immediately sent me to their rooftop restaurant, so that I could have a drink and dinner while they sent the luggage to the room.

The room was nice and large and both the room and bathroom were very clean.

Next morning, the breakfast buffet was more than adequate and the food was hot and fresh from the kitchen.

I had a very comfortable time and look forward to a longer stay, possibly with family.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

Every thing was beyond my expectations. Booking experience, Cleanliness, service, room, food everything.
Especially food and service was outstanding. Employees are extremely well behaved, polite, prompt and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 14 December 2018 via mobile

Very spacious room neatly maintained
Complimentary break fast is good in taste
Staff are very kind and helpful. Great for family and friends. Located in main area.
Easy access to business areas. Hangout
For Bar in evening.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 November 2018

Hotel rooms are spacious and centrally located in Indore. Breakfast spread was very delicious but with limited options. But rooms doesnot have outside view or balcony.

Me along with my family stayed here for 5 nights/6 days in 2 club rooms (10-15 Nov2018), but even then hotel charged exorbitantly for late checkout on last day as our return flight was in the evening.

- Sudhir Sawant, Mumbai

Room tip: Club Rooms are good but without outside view or balcony
Date of stay: November 2018