Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

I have been visiting this place since last 12-14 years.
Today I visited their new restaurant Kode, with some guests.
Tlhe staff behaviour & hospitality was poor and one of the waiters named Lal Singh argued with my family, on just insisting for water.
Though all the managers, hotel owner Mr.Mohit Arora came to try to resolve the issue, but couldn’t do much.
None of the senior staff didn’t even had the courtesy to ask whether we are satisfied with the services/prblem resolution or not? The evening was spoilt, due to mistake of one of the employee and negligence of management.

I would suggest not to visit the new lounge.

I would still give 5 stars to the old restaurant.

NEVER VISIT KODE RESTAURANT!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Nice Hotel nr.Indore Railway Station. Located on main Road. Breakfast & Restaurant food was yummy. Rooms with all modern amenities. My visit time Hotel some part under maintenance. Recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 3 nights and our suite room was quite comfortable. The location of the hotel is very central. Staff, including restaurant and housekeeping, was very courteous. It would be great if they consider adding a fitness centre/gym and play area for children

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Rooms are not clean (Mainly beds). Extra rate for breakfast staff for providing Jain food on request. Location is good and many eating options (Chotiwala, Gurukripa, Kailash Parbat, Chappan street, Shreemaya, etc) nearby to explore.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 16 May 2018

Though I have already visited Indore several times but this is the first time I have stayed in this Hotel. My observation and feedback as below;
1. Cost is too high comparison to other STAR Hotels
2. Room service as well as reception service is too good.
3. Food is average