2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$76
Booking.com$77
Trip.com$86
1,553 results
All reviews citrus cafe value for money excellent service rooms are spacious breakfast and dinner thank you so much the heart of the city room service restaurant staff nice food nice stay courteous staff special thanks business trip in room dining railway station food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

I had amazing experience for last 4 days . Very neat and clean rooms as picture shown on website

All staff is very courteous,humble,and polite

I reached at midnight because my flight got delayed but when I reached hotel Mr Praveen Tiwari welcome me with nice hot coffee which was much needed and he made me really feel comfortable and done all check in process smoothly ☺️ thanks Praveen

Even restaurant staff, housekeeping staff pls keep doing good work and thanks

Food is excellent

I had great experience in lemon tree and recommend it
Thank you Lemon tree for an amazing experience ✌️

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 14 August 2022 via mobile

Awesome Hospitality services especially from Neha from Restaurant dept for arranging food late night otherwise it will be very difficult for us to arrange food for everyone including my kids and parents.
Whenever we visit Indore in future, we will stay in Lemon Tree.

My good wishes for Lemon tree Hotel, Indore team and keep the good services continue in future also.

Avinash Garg
Kotak Mahindra Life Insurance

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2022

Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

I had a great stay... As I was staying alone, concern was safety and security.. I'm totally satisfied with that... Very helpful staff in all the way. Assisted in their every manner.. Food was also good..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Nice Budget Hotel in Indore, the rooms are spacious, clean and tidy. Linen and towels are also neat. Washrooms and their fittings are of standard make. It has ample parking. Two capsule lifts are well maintained. Restaurent offers good food and service is also good.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Reviewed 8 August 2022

Thanks for the warm welcome by Chef Ashok. The food quality, ambiance, and service were great. The Chef/Hotel Staff were taking feedback after each meal and fulfilled the request every time. I stayed for 8 Nights and had a very pleasant stay, can't ask for more comfort and hospitality at this price.

Special thanks to Hariom and Prasann, they were helpful, polite & humble.

Kudos to Chef Ashok for the best service they have provided during my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022