Lowest prices for your stay
$51
Booking.com$51
Hotels.com$51
Travelocity$51
1,553 results
All reviews citrus cafe value for money excellent service rooms are spacious breakfast and dinner thank you so much the heart of the city room service restaurant staff nice food nice stay courteous staff special thanks business trip in room dining railway station food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 August 2022 via mobile

I had a great stay... As I was staying alone, concern was safety and security.. I'm totally satisfied with that... Very helpful staff in all the way. Assisted in their every manner.. Food was also good..

Trip type: Travelled solo
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 9 August 2022 via mobile

Nice Budget Hotel in Indore, the rooms are spacious, clean and tidy. Linen and towels are also neat. Washrooms and their fittings are of standard make. It has ample parking. Two capsule lifts are well maintained. Restaurent offers good food and service is also good.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Reviewed 8 August 2022

Thanks for the warm welcome by Chef Ashok. The food quality, ambiance, and service were great. The Chef/Hotel Staff were taking feedback after each meal and fulfilled the request every time. I stayed for 8 Nights and had a very pleasant stay, can't ask for more comfort and hospitality at this price.

Special thanks to Hariom and Prasann, they were helpful, polite & humble.

Kudos to Chef Ashok for the best service they have provided during my stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2022

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Good and very good facilities from the staff and really recommend
Last day food was not so good and it's avarage rest of the days i was very happy, Rooms are really good enough to stay connected with the lemon tree

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2022

Room is quite spacious and value for money. Ambience is good, located in the heart of the city. Service is great and food awesome. At the restaurant you get so much personalised service and you really feel pampered.

Room tip: Of course views and we stayed at first floor and was very comfortable
1  Thank Rani6062