2 people are viewing this hotel
$49
Free cancellation until 18/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
Booking.com$58
Hotels.com$49
Travelocity$49
1,523 results
All reviews citrus cafe excellent service value for money central mall rooms are spacious thank you so much breakfast and dinner room service nice food courteous staff restaurant staff pleasant stay business trip special thanks in room dining railway station food quality
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

Excellent service provided by hotel, thanks to all staff members of lemon tree, thanks to hariom and purwansh for quick response and polite behavior..good food and room service... Rooms are very neat and clean .

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you soon with our friendly smiles and signature lemon fragrance. When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.in@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

I really liked Umesh who went out of the way to understand my needs and when he came to know I have an early morning flight to catch, arranged packed breakfast early morning and ensured good care.
It's a good value for money hotel , with large rooms and peaceful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

It was a funtastic experience....our family of seven stayed in two connected rooms for three days and enjoyed it thoroughly. Great service by House keeping staff - Manphool; Dinning hall staff - Rupesh, Neha, Hariom, Sagar and others; Front Desk staff; Concierge and not to forget the cook for delicious meals (food with optimum oil and spices)!

The best thing about the hotel is that the staff includes differently abled personnel.

Great hospitality!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Reviewed 16 June 2022 via mobile

Had an excellent trip to Indore. Visited Omkareshwar and Ujjain
Thanks Lemon Tree for a very good host
Great all memories brought back
Visited two Jyotirlinga in this trip
Jai Mahakaal

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, Marketing at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2022

Reviewed 11 June 2022 via mobile

A very good hotel with excellent service and polite staff.. Rooms are spacious and the breakfast spread is good too. Location of the hotel was great for me as it's
very close to city center. Special thanks to Vivek and Hariom for making our stay memorable..