“Perfect place for a long term stay!”

Ranked #4 of 65 Hotels in Indore
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Perfect place for a long term stay!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

I was staying in Indore for one month for work. Being in a new country, culture and working environment- it made all the difference to come 'home' every night to the Lemon Tree hotel. The effort that each team member went to ensure that we were enjoying our stay was incredible and it completely made the difference. My entire experience of India would not have been as positive if I did not stay at the Lemon Tree hotel. I most definitely recommend this to hotel to anyone who is looking for a home away from home. Keep up the great work team :)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore

Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Spent a month at the lemon tree as I worked on a team with 12 people from all over the world. The staff at lemon tree were totally eager to serve our group all hours of the day, always with a smile, and even went out of their way to bring in special items for our various tastes/preferences. Amazing facilities, and most importantly a willingness to make our visit memorable. When in India, always stay at the Lemon Tree!

Hyderabad
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Have been to this hotel many a times and I have to say that it is a three star hotel at best. As soon as you enter, the lobby is fantastic with smiling staff welcoming you. But that is where it ends, though the staff are courteous they are not well trained. Anything you order including a beer will take 20 minutes.

Though they call it an all suite hotel, the amenities in the room are no where near what you would expect from a suite. The rooms are spacious though with a nice segregation between the sitting area and the bed, may be that is why they call it a suite. The beds are not particularly comfortable but good enough to sleep. They still live in the past and don't have an LCD TV yet, it is the same old CRT television!

The food is good and one of the plus points of the hotel. The best of all is its location, not sure about the tourists as I am a frequent business traveler and this location suffices my needs. I am sure tourist locations should not also be very far away. You have central right opposite which houses inox cinemas. Easy to chill out after a hectic work day. The mall has a small pub too. We have the cricket stadium also within a KM. All in all a very happening location, bang in the center.

The hotel seems to have some or the other Wifi problem all the time but it is decent. Can be improved though.

What makes the hotel a five star experience is its service and not ambiance. amenities etc. Lemontree needs to train their staff well. The ability to say 'Yes we can' for everything we ask even if bought outside is what makes a hotel top class. Lemon tree has to learn that. They have got a very courteous staff, just need to fine tune them.

Inspite of all the above problems, since we are talking about Indore and not a hotel in Mumbai, this is by far one of the best you can get in the city. Totally worth it for the price you pay. Inspite of my innumerable complaints, I have been going back to the hotel and will continue to stay in the future also. Lack of better options at that price is what is helping the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, 11 May 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. May I apologize for us not meeting your expectations during your recent stay at Lemon Tree Hotel, City Center, Gurgaon.

We will look into training our staff to provide better and efficient services in the future for our guests to have a refreshing and comfortable stay.

Do give us another opportunity to make your stay at Lemon Tree Hotels memorable and please email me the details of your reservation at milind.hatvalne@lemontreehotels.com so that I can handle it personally.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This was the first time I stayed in any Lemon tree hotel. The hotel ambiance is nice and fresh. Check in and check out process were smooth and fast, and we did not have to wait.

The rooms were clean and tide with sufficient space, though it was a bit stripped down. The bed was nice, though not as comfortable as some of the other hotels I have stayed in. Room lacked a night light (at least I could not locate one) and this might be bit of an issue for some.

I liked the food, esp the buffet breakfast in the hotel. Buffet dinner was just average, esp in light of the delicious food Indore is known for.

The only thing I disliked was that I did not find hotel's loyalty program very user friendly. I tried to register on the hotel website - its difficult to find the loyalty site and registration link in the first place. At completion of registration the site just displayed a registration number, and unlike other such hotels / programs, I did not receive any confirmation mail or anything. Later when I tried to log in using the id and password I had used to register, it did not work. I asked the front desk about this, and they claimed an email must've been sent to me automatically at the time of check in itself. Since I had not received any email, I requested them to send an email again, and gave my personal email id in addition to the one they had. Yet, no email.

The staff was friendly and courteous, and overall it was a good experience.

Room Tip: Request for a room either on front side or back side for a good view, other rooms have restricted vi...
1 Thank Gagan A
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore, responded to this review, 21 April 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore and for sharing your feedback.

We have examined the issues you faced and are working towards resolving them. Our room features including the mattress have been designed as per international 4 star standards and we have kept in mind the comfort of our guests. Regarding the dinner buffet, we continuously evolve the menu in order to cater to our customers’ choices better.

The Lemon Tree Rewards website will be undergoing a change soon and will in fact get integrated into the brand website.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Lemon Tree Hotels and I would be happy to handle your reservation personally. Do email me at milind.hatvalne@lemontreehotels.com with the details.

Pune, India
Reviewed 17 April 2012

As we were staying in another hotel which did not have a restaurant, we visited the coffee shop Citrus for breakfast and lunch. The whole experience was excellent. Good food, friendly service and a quiet ambience. Worth the visit.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback with us. We are very glad that you enjoyed the Food & Beverage Services in Citrus Cafe at Lemon Tree Hotel, Indore