3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$55
Hotels.com$55
Priceline$47
Travelocity$55
FindHotel$47
Trip.com$49
All reviews front desk malai vijay nagar awesome stay bombay hospital excellent service pleasant stay rooms are spacious place to stay visit indore food service polite staff breakfast buffet tasty food amazing hospitality restaurant staff wonderful experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022 via mobile

Good Hotel, Well Behaved Staff, Good Food, Very Decent & Clean Ambience.
Will always prefer to stay and always suggedt others to stay.
I found best of class services at a very reasonable price.

Thanks to the Promoter

Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank anshul2505
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Dear Mr. Agrawal,

Greetings from Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore!

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room comfort, food and hospitality during your recent stay with us.
On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to welcome you back eagerly upon your next visit.

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 15 August 2022

I booked at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar. Hospitality was amazed. The property is located in good and safe location. The staff are very co-operative and supportive, My cell phone was non-operative at the time of check out and office desk person booked a cab . Thank you so much for the support.

7  Thank rajnipandey
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Dear Ms. Rajini,

Greetings from Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore!

Thanks & Regards

Reviewed 15 August 2022 via mobile

A memorable stay of 2 plus weeks at Playotel Vijay Nagar Indore. Five stars to their service, Hotel staff and everyone. I’m sure Playotel people will give stiff competition to their competitors.

Special thanks and mention to Front desk executives- Mr.Vivek , Ms.Vandana and Dine in executive - Ms.Ankitha, House keeping executive - Ms.Babitha. They all went out of their way to make my stay memorable, pleasant and happy. Kudos to the team. Can’t forget your help.

I wish you success and keep up the good work!!

Do book your stay at Playotel Vijay Nagar. I’ll book next soon ;)

Thanks,
Mano

Trip type: Travelled on business
7  Thank ManoharSrigiriraju

Dear Mr. Manohar,

Greetings from Playotel Premier Vijaynagar Indore!

It was wonderful to have you stay with us and thank you for choosing Playotel Premier Vijaynagar,Indore for your recent visit and for sharing your experience.
I am glad to know that we were able to live up to your expectation of service excellence and make your stay memorable with warm genuine care and smiles.
I personally like to thank you for your praising words for my team. I am very fortunate to have a dedicated team here which ensure a seamless experience to all our guests, I have conveyed your gracious comments to the entire team, for whom it has been a tremendous source of inspiration.
I will make sure your heartfelt compliments are conveyed to my team specially to Ms. Vandana, Ms. Babita, Ms. Ankita
& Mr. Vivek .

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 13 August 2022 via mobile

My time at Playotel premier was a true example of Hospitality. The staff was readily available to accommodate any requests by the guest and went out of the way to accommodate one of mine. I had few friends coming over to join me over for the evening buffet and due to some reason they were running late! On my request to the staff, they extended the buffet timings from 10:30PM to 11:30PM eventually serving till 12midnight. The food here was amazing and the variety offered was really something to look forward.
The rooms were better than what is showcased over websites, spacious, beautiful, well maintained all thanks to the House Keeping Manager Pandey Ji.
My first interaction at the front desk was with Mr. Vivek Sharma, a cheerful young man who offered to help me even in off duty hours, this kind of commitment is unmatched. Staying here is a delight and would highly recommend everyone to stay at Playotel Premier Indore.

Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank Abhi123Tyagi
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2022

Dear Mr. Abhishek,

Many thanks for so eloquently written review, following your recent stay in Playotel Premier Vijaynagar,Indore .I hope your homewards travels were smooth and comfortable.

We are delighted to read the positive comments you made on the room, food and service.I have conveyed your generous compliments to entire team- especially Mr. Kaushlendra Pandey and Mr. Vivek Sharma they truly appreciate your gracious praise.

I am fortunate to be working with a team which is highly driven and diligently works hard to ensure that all our guests leave as ambassadors of the Playotel Group of Hotels.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, if I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me

Warm regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2022 via mobile

I had booked a stay for 3 days for my family at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar.

Our booking and checkin experience was smooth. Great rooms with all amenities, comfortable stay, lot of food options to choose from and a very courteous staff who were prompt in their service. The property is located at a convenient location with good connectivity and safe surroundings.

Overall we had a great stay and loved the experience. Will definitely recommend staying at this property if you are on a leisure or business trip.

Trip type: Travelled with family
9  Thank vabcomp

Dear Mr. Vaibhav,

Greetings from Playotel Premier Vijaynagar Indore!

We all look forward to your next visit and hope to see you very soon.

Warm Regards