3 people are viewing this hotel
$51
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
$53
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$42
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Priceline$53
Hotels.com$51
Travelocity$51
All reviews malai front desk vijay nagar awesome stay bombay hospital clean property pleasant stay excellent service staff behaviour rooms are spacious place to stay food service visit indore wonderful experience nice room breakfast buffet tasty food
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 June 2022 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay and great service from the staff. Recommended for future visits as well. Food service, room service, hygiene everything was good and I had a good time at Playotel Premier. Surely would recommend it to others.

Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank koustavk
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2022

Dear Mr. Koustav,

Greetings from Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore!

Thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. It gives us immense pleasure to know that you enjoyed the room comfort, food and hospitality during your recent stay with us.
On behalf of my team, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to welcome you back eagerly upon your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2022 via mobile

Very Decent Property, Quick Service, breakfast spread is more than adequate. Food taste is awesome. The room size is very decent. Staff at the reception is very helpful. Technician arrived in no moment for checking AC

Trip type: Travelled on business
8  Thank Srinsiri
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2022

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore!

Reviewed 21 June 2022 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a week and our experience was really good.
Vandana, at the reception was really helpful and assisted us really well.
Rooms were spacious, well maintained and cleaned.
The food quality and taste is well maintained and not heavy on your pocket.
Will definitely recommend playotel premium.

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank Versatile_Backpaker
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2022

Dear Mr. Rajesh,

Many thanks for so eloquently written review, following your recent stay in Playotel Premier Vijaynagar,Indore .I hope your homewards travels were smooth and comfortable.

We are delighted to read the positive comments you made on the room and service.I have conveyed your generous compliments to entire team- especially Ms. Vandana she truly appreciate your gracious praise.

I am fortunate to be working with a team which is highly driven and diligently works hard to ensure that all our guests leave as ambassadors of the Playotel Group of Hotels.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, if I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me

Warm regards,

Reviewed 21 June 2022

one of the best hotel in Indore, the management is very good and the facilities are best. Did't face any problem at all everything was perfect, definitely will stay here in the next tour of indore.The guidance of Mr. Sohail Khan is excellent.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank yasir7676
Nitesh Bhatnagar, General Manager at Playotel Premier Vijay Nagar, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022

Dear Mr. Yasir,

Thank you for spending time in our company and choosing us.

We are ecstatic to know that you enjoyed your experience with us, at Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore, and are grateful for your review.

The staff endeavours to give you the best experience as it is their aim is to make every experience a memorable one, and such encouragement is what makes our day.

I will make sure your heartfelt compliments are conveyed to my team specially to Mr. Sohail.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Very great service and staff, clean room. Front office associate Vandana is really helpful and sweet. Everyone was really friendly and quick service. Food was great loved my entire stay. Everything just on point.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
6  Thank Prerna286

Dear Ms. Prerna,

Thank you for choosing to stay with Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore and for taking the time to share your compliments on tripadvisor.

We are glad that you enjoyed the service levels at the hotel and have carried back fond memories of your stay at our property. We are committed to consistently providing warm and efficient services to all our guests and compliments such as yours are most encouraging and will always be our greatest reward. I will make sure your heartfelt compliments are conveyed to my team especially to Ms. Vandana.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon to Playotel Premier, Vijaynagar,Indore.