Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
vavasthi
Bengaluru, India

Hassle at night, pricy, average hotel

3.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jan 2014
I drove into Indore from Bharatpur on 30th December, 2013. I had booked this hotel in advance. I reached the hotel after midnight and after regular security checks at the hotel gate, I reached the porch and unloaded the luggage. When I was taking my car to the hotel parking, the security attendant tersely told me that I can not park my car into hotel premises and I have to park it outside,on the road. When I tried to reason with him, he said, he doesn't care.
I finally parked my car outside on the road, walked back inside the hotel and asked the staff present, what is the reason I can not park my car in premises. I told them that I have done it in every hotel in country and what is the specific reason for them not allowing my car to be parked inside.
The staff said that it is the Radisson corporate policy to now allow guest cars to be parked inside. I have to use their valet service if I wanted the cars to be parked inside. I asked them if they would give me guarantee that any damage to my car while valet is driving it would be borne by then, they said no.
At this time I asked to see the manager and told him the same story, He went and talked to his manager and finally said that I can park my car in porch for the night. So after 45 minutes of hassle at midnight, I was able to park the car and go to the room.
Coming back to hotel itself, the rooms are clean and of decent size. The beds are comfortable.
The breakfast buffet was below average. I can understand a hotel in central india not being able to make decent Idli, Vada and Dosa but being in Indore and not being able to cook Poha is unpardonable in my view.
Overall for a hotel that charges more than Rs. 8000 per night, I would expect more from them.
Trip type: Travelled with family
2.0 of 5 bubblesService
4.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Responded 5 Jan 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

Thank you for taking time out to give your valuable feedback of your stay with us. Your feedback definitely helps us in improving our service standards. Please do accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you faced during your visit.

We do have a house rule of valet parking as we do not allow self driven cars in our parking area which is in the basement. You would appreciate that the same is done keeping in mind the safety and security of our guests and property. We would definitely look into improvement of communication from our security guards in the future.

I have made note of your feedback on the breakfast which i have discussed with my Chef. My Chef would be more than happy to get your inputs on the same on your next visit and stay with us. I am sure you would be delighted once the changes are made as per your requirement..

Team Radisson Blu Indore looks forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards,

• Priceline
4.3 km from Radisson Blu Hotel, Indore
View more hotels in Indore
2,763 results
All reviews creative kitchen india oye chinese restaurant top floor front office staff special thanks in room dining swimming pool business trip great experience breakfast spread comfortable stay amazing service excellent hotel rooms are spacious great hospitality keep up the good work
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 January 2014

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The Rooms were excellent and well appointed. The Staff were attentive and breakfast what you would expect. It is a good busines hotel with very good service.
Duty Manager Mr.Vijender went out of the way to ensure comfortable stay of mine, really appreciate the hospitality of the staff.

I will prefer to stay back on my return visit to Indore.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We are indeed delighted to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation which i will definitely be sharing with my team members.

Look forward to your next stay with us.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stayed recently at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Indore India and must say it was nicer than the Radisson Blu Hotels in Europe. The room was lovely and clean. The service was incredible. There is the most incredible Indian restaurant at the hotel - very colorful and with a live Indian band. I had not been feeling well the previous few days before arriving and was afraid to eat further Indian food. This restaurant made me a "special" western salad for my stomach which was very kind of them. I of course coudn't resist however also ordering some delicious Indian food there. I will for sure stay at this hotel again and recommend it to everyone who is visiting Indore.

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We are indeed delighted to hear from you. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation for our hotel and our staff members.

Reviewed 31 December 2013

New property made to international standards. Rooms are well appointed and rather spacious. They offer great value for money and often throw in free wify + air port pick up and drop. Their buffet breakfast is lavish and comparable to any 5 star deluxe property. Their bar was tastefully done up and being the festive season they had a girl band from Manila performing live.

Surprising gem was their Chinese food restaurant called NINHAO. Was delighted to find such authentic "non Indigenized" Chinese food in this part of the world. The Sky SPA is also worth a visit. Well trained staff and a special 20% discount for house guests.

Room tip: Ask for free wifi and complimentary pick up drop
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Radisson Blu Ho... I, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Indore, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Greetings from Radisson Blu Hotel Indore.

We are indeed delighted to hear your kind words of appreciation towards our hotel product, services and staff. Thank you for the same.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

I have been a regular customer of Raddiosn Blue, Indore as there is always a need to travel to Indore for business trip. The hotel is best located & can be easily accessed thru' newly developed bypass.

Excellent & cordial staff with global cuisines being served & even customised meals are being served.

Its staff's endeavor to keep the customer delighted laways, which is unique 7 can be seen thru' well-cleaned rooms, all necessary toiletories, tea-coffee maker, biscuits, Fridge, Big size LED tv, etc etc.

As conveniently located, one can even venture to travel to nearby places by road such as Ujjain and Jyotirlingam.

Got family also many a times & really enjoyed their stay, visiting palatia, city centre & posh area with affluent class people being stayed over there.

Room tip: Corner rooms are spacious & especially opt for high rise floors to get a view of city.
Date of stay: November 2013

Reviewed 26 December 2013

After a long wait and a there is truly a hotel with international standards in Central India (Indore) with great ambience with restaurants offering best India food on globe for which Indore is famous for. Hotel is located on the ring road at a distance of around half an hour drive from the airport. Cleanliness, staffs behavior and politeness, room design and refreshing furnishing and tasty food at this hotels makes it’s the best choice for stay in the city.

Room tip: Higher floor advantage of city view.