All reviewsrain dancevillage experiencerajasthani dinnernice resortentire staff isthalimagic showmain citycamelambience
Reviewed 2 July 2010

Lovely rajasthani decoration, which will take you to Rajasthan, You can enjoy dancing floor to puppet show. Excellent food.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank rupaliaani
Reviewed 19 April 2010

If some one want to enjoy with rajasthani tradition then this is best place to stay.An oldish property set in prime location with Annexe rooms offering lovely view of the valley and sunset, lots of old world charm, away from the buzz of the market but within walk able distance.This location has history overwritten it entirely. This is the place, my parents had taken me as a teenager and I had similarly taken my 6 years old daughter in Mar 08 to share the same experience and warmth. However, with time things have changed, no doubt we enjoyed the old world charm, view of the valley,However, if you are a big family, parents, grandparents, cousins, uncles, aunties, kids and want to big rooms at economical cost then this is the place to be. You get the best of both worlds. Views with old world charm and economy. This is place is not suited for young couples who are seeking for solitude.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled solo
3  Thank narendra_261
Reviewed 6 April 2010

We where a group of 14 members. Main issue was where to go so we can spend goodtime & after that we should get a great great food.
One of my frien suggested Chokhi Dhani at Indore. Location is quite comfortable & they have lot of Rajasthani flok & songs items. They have small disco & for chilerens they have camel ride & other activites.

After spending half of the day in night they serve a really great food, I feel like I am in rajasthan. They have huge number of food items.

This was one of remerambable trip for all of my friends. We are planning to have one more party at the same place in near future.

• Stayed: August 2009
2  Thank Jatinmehta
Reviewed 21 March 2010

very good place, blend of culture and modern amenities ............ just great

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Thecrazeofworld
Reviewed 10 February 2010

It is nice place to spent quality time with family. The Hotel provides Rajesthani Touch in hosting of guests.

Lots of arrangements are available for entertainment of whole family. We can enjoy Good Food, Horse Riding, Swimming, Popet Show, Riders and many other things in one place.

Must see once with entire family.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family