Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$29
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
$31
Free cancellation until 05/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$27
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
FindHotel$30
Trip.com$33
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

They stay was pleasant. Staff was good. Rooms were spacious and clean. All facilities were available as mentioned. Hotel location is also good. The food coul have been better..that's why we preferred to order online than from hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2019

I stayed 2 times in this hotel both times only 1 night. Very good hotel. Rooms were nice and clean. There is very good restaurant just next to this hotel. Location is prime. chappan dukaan is near to this place. Definitely recommended for stay

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Aniruddh1984
Reviewed 31 March 2019

I stayed for 4 nights with family in an executive AC room in Hotel Ambassador, Indore. Rooms are spacious, housekeeping very good, well behaved staff, centrally located and value for money budget Hotel. Though the hotel lack a restaurant, room service is available and beside the hotel, one can find very good restaurants like Hotel Chotiwala , Dutt Guru Krupa. The room alloted to me was having a very luxurious soft bed, but not ideal for those having spinal problem. Of late, I came to know that the hotel is having hard coir ortho beds too and usually provided on demand. The room is attached with an independent balcony and clean toilet.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed 10 March 2019

Hotel & its people were really good, we enjoyed our stay there. Though there was no Restaurant at the Hotel nor Complementary Breakfast was provided but due to its location, we did not have any problem for fooding.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 December 2018 via mobile

I am at present in this hotel. After seeing reviews I booked a deluxe non AC room for two days through make my trip 1 month ago. When I reached the hotel first the person in reception tried to offer me some other hotel called Hotel Purvi. I refused saying that I booked the hotel well in advance. Then with some reluctance allotted a room which was depressing and dirty too. The cupboard had some material in it.The bathroom washbasin was broken and commode dirty.i am very much disappointed with reviews which I read earlier giving good rating to this hotel.The bed sheets were dirty.On complaining about this they changed the bed sheets.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple