See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Not many westerners see this part of China. I think I was the only one in town. This hotel must be one of the best in the city judging by its external appearance. And it doesn’t disappoint inside. The room is large. There is a big comfortable bed with good pillows including memory foam, a good big bathroom with tub, all amenities, a fridge and 2 restaurants. The breakfast buffet is excellent and is included in the room price of around AU$90 per night. There are many extra services available inside the hotel, including massages, but you may want to take an interpreter to avoid certain misunderstandings. Internet not perfect but usually worked. The food in this region is absolutely amazing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Too bad my stay was just for a night. After so many of hours traveling in the bus, a comfortable bed is what I need. But what I liked best is their bathroom which the water pressure is strong and the hot water was hot enough. There is a variety of TV channel selection. Although my room has no view, but I immediately fell asleep when my head hit the pillow as there are soft and hard pillows available. The breakfast variety is so good I was spoilt for choices. Love to go back again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 December 2016

This hotel is centrally located in Jilin City. The rooms are large and clean. The cleaning staff were efficient. The hotel has many amenities.Breakfast was included. There is an extensive Chinese offering but limited Western food.The hotel has its temperature too high. At around 24-25 it is hard to sleep. 22 degrees would be much healthier. I was able to open a window in my room which cooled the room but at a cost of hearing street noise. Jilin is a great area to visit. Skiing and hot springs are close by. While not the beat 5 star I have stayed at it was a hotel I am glad to recommend. English is not widely spoken.

Room Tip: try to get a room above level 10 as there are good views and less street noise.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 September 2016

This was the last hotel we stayed in our 8-day-tour to North East of China. We arrived the hotel around 8 in the evening. So, we hurried to unpack our luggage and tried to look for a massage nearby. After enquiry with the front desk, we noted that there were massage service on 4th floor of the hotel. We got to the floor and was greeted by a manager. He led us to a spa room and assigned a female staff to explain details of service to us. The lady who served us was in good manner. She patiently briefed various service they could offered and also led us to the gym room where we could have exercise if we required. We noted that service at 4th floor was for 24 hours. I could not imagine that we could find such a nice hotel in Jilin. I thought it should be a 5 star hotel. We also had a nice buffet breakfast in the next morning. Again, it's such a pity that we only stayed one night in this hotel..... Wait for me, I'll be back.....

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2015 via mobile

The room is clean and well maintained. The beds are comfortable, quiet and the breakfast consist of a pretty good spread of Chinese and western dishes. All typical of 5* hotel.

My only gripe is the bathroom (fairly typical of hotels in China). The shower area is entirely made of glass on both sides and can be seen from the room and entrance. Fair enough, there are blinds provided but the blinds do not cover the entire see-through glass area. There are gaps (almost 1 inch) in between. This makes it extremely inconsiderable if u are travelling with your friend or in my case, my dad !

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family