My family and I stayed at this place and got complaints that we were being too loud, the hotel did not bother to ask the person what the nature of their complaints was.then they sent security to our room and he told us that we were too noisy like we were a frat party. what? If the sound of children laughing and talking is not allowed in these rooms then they should not rent to families...the person in the other room was knocking and calling front desk when my kids breathed the wrong way...I can't believe this hotel would not ask the person who's making the complaints what they are complaining about so they then can tell us what the problem is. I mean its only fair right? The complainer was way too sensitive to any incidental murmurs or conversation and the front desk gave too much creedence to their false claims..and the whole problem was exaggerated by the hotels paper thin walls. Its built like a slum in that way. This is the problem with travelling families staying at these extended stay places. Very poor quality stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience our newly renovated pool and spa area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Residence Inn Rocky Mount reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Rocky Mount Hotel Rocky Mount
- Rocky Mount Residence Inn