Comfort Inn Rocky Mount
US$ 113
Country Inn
US$ 107
TripAdvisor
Quality Inn North(Rocky Mount)
US$ 62
TripAdvisor
Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
TripAdvisor
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
TripAdvisor
Econo Lodge North(Rocky Mount)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskoutback steakhouseroom was cleanpet friendly hotelwafflescoffee potcomfortable stayfree breakfastparking lotwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlymyrtle beachfloridacerealhighwaygatewaylinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

After driving over 7 hrs, we had to stop to get a good night’s rest and proceed more driving. The beds were very comfortable and bathroom clean however we noticed a dirty wash cloth in the far left corner in bathroom which was a slight turn off. Breakfast was an added bonus but so crowded. The receptionist in the morning was very pleasant and friendly but overnight lady wasnt too welcoming.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear MommyTraveler2,

Thank you for taking time from your schedule to compose this TripAdvisor review regarding your recent experience at our hotel. I'm sure you were quite exhausted upon your arrival to our property and I hope that you rested well in our comfortable beds. It's great to hear that you appreciated having the opportunity to dine at our complimentary breakfast bar, as well, and I'm glad that you received such hospitable service from a morning team member on our front desk staff. I offer my apologies to you, though, for the areas in which we failed to exceed your expectations. I will speak with our housekeeping team regarding the oversight that led to a dirty linen being left behind in your guest room's bathroom, and I'm sorry that you did not receive superb service from an evening front desk team member. We appreciate your good rating despite the negative issues that you faced while you were here and hope that you'll give us another opportunity to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit to the Rocky Mount, NC area. It would be our pleasure to welcome you back!

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Most pet-friendly hotels leave a lot to be desired. This hotel is exceptional. WOW!! It is super clean, great rooms - superb mattresses and a GREAT staff that could not be more accommodating. I'm not sure if it is new or not but it appears so modern and clean it could have opened a week earlier. We stayed because it is pet-friendly but I would cheerfully stay at this hotel even without my pet. It was outstanding and exceeded all expectations. To top it off, there are lots of restaurants and stores near by - as close as the same partaking lot - offering a huge selection of dining options. I look forward to staying at this hotel again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Anthony I.,

It is wonderful to hear that your expectations were completely exceeded during your recent stay at our Comfort Inn hotel in Rocky Mount, NC. It's great to hear that you and your pet so enjoyed the time that you had at our property. I will share your kind remarks with our team members, so that you will know you enjoyed their superior hospitality and service. We have recently completely renovated our building and it's great to have your positive remarks about how pleased you were with the changes we've made. I hope that you'll continue to trust our hotel to offer you superb lodging experiences whenever your travels bring you to this part of North Carolina. We'd love to be able to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

We arrived late after a long day of driving from New England. As my mate got into bed he found a used condom between bed and night table. An offer to change rooms was made, but since I was already in bed we declined. In the morning we found a pair of men's slacks in the corner of room behind chair. Clearly the room had not been cleaned.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2017

Dear BostonTravelerone,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to my direct attention via this TripAdvisor review. I deeply regret the experience you had here and was sorry to learn of the discomforts that you faced with regard to the cleanliness of your guest room. If you would like to discuss your experience here in any further detail, please feel free to reach out to me directly at (252) 937-7765 . We value your feedback and your absolute satisfaction, and I hope that you'll give our property another opportunity to welcome you here in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I had the chance to work in nc. I stayed here. The rooms were clean and nice beds. I only had one complaint. I was put into a pet room. Other than that a very nice place. I do recommend. The best value for the money

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Michael C.,

I hope that you had a successful business trip to the Rocky Mount, NC area. Thank you for trusting our Comfort Inn hotel to be your lodging provider during your travels to our part of the state. We enjoyed being able to offer you pleasant accommodations and a superb value. I am sorry to hear that you weren't absolutely pleased with your room assignment and I hope that we'll have a non-pet-friendly room available to offer you during your next trip here. Our staff is looking forward to having you as our guest again. We sincerely hope to be able to work to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your future stays here.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Had a small problem checking in-they were at first not honoring Booking.com price-but finally did honor. The room was big and a comfy king bed. BUT-only one night stand.
However, the next morning the house keeping lady and Kris ? The morning desk clerk resolved the problem immediately by personally bringing one nightstand to the room for my wife side of the bed. This act of customer service made our stay at the Comfort Inn a plus experience!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear DSchwalbe,

I am very glad to hear that you and your wife had a generally pleasant visit to our Comfort Inn hotel in Rocky Mount, NC. Thank you for letting us know through this online review about the things that you were satisfied with during your time here, as well as a few areas in which we could have improved upon. I am sorry that your check-in experience was a confusion one, though I was glad to read that our team members assisted you with sorting it all out. Further, I apologize for the fact that all of the proper furniture was not placed into your guest room prior to your arrival. We appreciate your comments and hope that you'll give our staff another opportunity to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit to our area.