See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 October 2017

we needed a place that accepted pets. it was late and we were tired. the rate was good, extra for pets. The only thing i liked about the room was the sliding door that gives easy access to your car. The entire place is under construction. the room had 2 sinks which i think is a waste. they had no coffee maker. they had a few breakfast items but I only had a packaged oatmeal. the room had a bit of funny smell. the a/c wasn't cooling much. the phone kept ringing throughout the night. what was that about??? one or 2 rings and then hangs up. happened when we got there but we thought it was someone's mistake at first. then it happened around midnight, around 2:30, around 4:30. i had to get up on the last ring and unplug the phone out of the wall.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ann D
Reviewed 16 July 2017

They have changed the name to Rodeway Inn. I was on the motorcycle and just need someplace cheap to sleep. They have a lot of work to do here. I had one of the rooms that had been refreshed, so it was not bad. The room has a lot of little things that need to be fixed. They don't have anywhere to hang clothes, no hooks or hangers. The sliding door does not lock, you need to put the bar in place. Gum in the peephole. Rugs are dirty and you leave black footprints in the tub. I had 2 beds, but only 2 towels. They started work on the room next to me around 8. Noisy. I might stay here again after they have had time to fix things up. I have been in worse rooms that cost more. Location is good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 March 2017

We checked in to this hotel. They showed us a room which was acceptable but when we saw the room they gave us it was terrible. The staircase reaked of cigarettes. We turned down the bedspread to find yellow sheets and very old flat yellow pillows and pillowcases. Do not stay here unless you are desparate. We were extremely disappointed in this hotel and will never book again. There are many hotels n the vacinity and you will be sure to find much much better. I would not eat the breakfast as I was not sure of the cleanliness of that either. Don't be fooled. This is a dive. We checked in and checked out 30 minutes later. They could not understand why we found it unacceptable. We travel alot and this was the worst hotel we have ever seen.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stayed here on the way to Florida. It was convenient and right off of 95. There were restaurants within walking distance, including KFC and Cracker Barrel. The room was so so - it definitely needed updating, but was okay for one night's stay. The price was definitely right - only $40.

Room Tip: We were on the 1st floor and it was accessible from the parking lot.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 October 2016

I know you get what you pay for but this is ridiculos. I travel so I have stayed in hotels with various price points. I checked in and checked out in a matter of 30 mins. First the hallways smelled like armpits, when I get in the room, the toliet looked like hadn't been cleaned in forever, the wall paper was falling off the walls, the bed was ok until my friend pulled the covers back and a roach crawled from under the covers, then there were little baby roaches randomly crawling around bathroom floor and sinks (it was 2 in the room). I go to front dest to inform the clerk and she was like I'll move you to another room, but I told her no I would just leave. She explains that she couldn't give me a full refund and would have to charge me a cleaning fee of $15...I donk know, hopefully it will go to buy some cleaning products, so that lead me to ask "Do some rooms have roaches and some dont" and her reply was YES!!!!????

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business