US$ 112
US$ 120
US$ 158
US$ 95
Priceline
All reviewsmini kitchenfront deskparking lotfull size fridgehonor systemdog biscuitsdog friendly hotelgolden retrieveran extended staygreat showerroom was cleanpet feehalfway pointliving roomfirst floorgreat place to staynorth carolina
Reviewed 18 January 2018

We stayed here for our Road trip --- 1/2 way between Florida & New York. Very comfortable, clean dog friendly hotel. There's an area in the back of hotel were you can take your dog for a nice walk. 2 min walking distance to Dinner. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Cwood688, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2018

Dear albenda,
Thank you for choosing the Candlewood Suites during your visit to our fair city and thank you for taking the time to complete a response concerning your visit. We are always happy to provide the service that you've experienced during your stay. We invite you to come back to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Arriving well after midnight, we were received very nicely and professionally. (Not always so at that hour.)
Room was spacious and appointed well enough, but it was of the linoleum type of flooring which seems to be becoming popular with properties these days. I find it like staying in a dorm or barracks. Not a cozy feeling after coming in from the road to walk on linoleum. Understandable in tropical climates, but not here.
Was surprised there is no free breakfast as is so common now. There is a very sweet and tasty diner across the parking lot. But, I think many people count on the cost of breakfast being included in the room these days. I was happy enough to experience the hospitality of the diner, though.
Fitness room looked well appointed, though I didn't use it myself.

Room Tip: Ask if they have any with carpeting.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Cwood688, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Scott H,
Thank you for taking the time to give your review of our property. With the hardwood floor look we strived to make cleaning easier and to promote a more healthy environment for our guests. Our owners felt that the flooring is much more comfortable from one guest to another and gives the guest a better sense of security where cleaniless is concerned. We don't have breakfast at the hotel, however, we do offer a Sunrise Breakfast Rate that includes breakfast at that great diner that you mentioned in your review. The rate is available for just $5.00 over the regular rack rate. The Sunrise Breakfast Rate allows you to get $15.00 in vouchers to have breakfast at the diner next door. What a deal!!!! $5.00 and you get $15.00 in vouchers. We hope that you will take advantage of the rate when you come back to see us again.

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

Wonderful hotel and the room was perfect. Kitchen with fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, sink, and table if needed....and.......the floor is great - no carpet! The beds are beyond comfy! They accept dogs at a very reasonable price. Close to food places and 95!! Check it out:)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Cwood688, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2017

Dear WallietheWalrus,
Thank you for the great kudos given the Candlewood Suites during your visit to our hotel. We hope that you will come back to visit us again real soon.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

Stayed at Candlewood suites for first time and was satisfied by offerings and service. As a IHG platinum member was treated well and welcomed. Staff honored my stay preferences. Only question was not use to a wood floor, but was clean and well kept.. Would stay there again

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Cruise Bound,
Wow, that speaks volumes that you have taken the time out of your cruise schedule to let us know how we are doing. We really appreciate you and are happy that we met your expectations. We hope that you will enjoy your cruise-have a safe one. We are awaiting your return to the Candlewood Suites in Rocky Mount, NC.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I was traveling for business and used my rewards points to stay the night here while I was driving North. I reserved a double queen with my rewards points. I arrived at night and was greeted very promptly by Gregg. He said my room was ready and that I have been upgraded to a suite since I was spire elite. He explained how the room key controlled the temperature of the room and asked if I was hungry because he had a list of eats in the area. I kindly let him know I already ate and he guided me to the elevator.

The room was spacious and very clean. I was only spending the night because I had to get back on the road in the early morning but I wish I could of stayed longer. Christian checked me out on the morning and wished me a good day. I definitely will be staying here again when I pass through.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Cwood688, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear chris g,
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy travel schedule to let us know how we fared during your stay with us. We are even the more ecstatic that our staff was able to take care of your needs in a timely manner. Our staff and management are always prepared to provide the best service for our guests and we are so pleased that we did not fail to meet your expectation. We hope that you will come back to visit us again.