All reviews cracker barrel front desk nice holiday walk in shower nice lobby hotel restaurant free coffee very clean hotel gas station indoor pool king suite would stay here again staff was very friendly check in was easy comfortable beds from ny right next door
Reviewed 1 March 2018

This is long overdue for Kenya and Sierra but I hope they are still employed at the very nice Holiday Inn. We checked in after hours of driving and were warmly greeted by Kenya. I realized that I was coming down with something and didn't feel well. Sierra ran to the back and brewed fresh coffee for me. It tasted so good and she was so kind to do that for me. Kenya made sure we had great rooms. What fantastic young people and it was late evening so they had to be tired. I will always remember their kindness to me.

Room Tip: Very clean and modern
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2018

Thank you so much for sharing your experience at our hotel and for letting us know that Kenya and Sierra took excellent care of you! I will share this with them and let them know that their small acts of kindness really do make a difference! Once again thank you for sharing. We hope to see you again soon! Until then, take car!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

I stay at the Holiday Inn, Rocky Mount, NC on way to FL and way home each year for past several years. It is the best Holiday Inn so far. Large hotel, safe location, clean, staff very friendly, large and beautiful fireplace in lobby. Rates reasonable. Definitely recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

We would like to thank you for staying at our property. I am glad to hear you had a great stay and recommend us. We try to make our hotel a home away from home. I hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

We were in the process of driving through to a booking in Leland NC and due to traffic issues, I was just too tired to keep driving. We pulled into the Holiday Inn at 10:30 at night without a reservation. Stuart who was working the desk, was wonderful and got us in a nice, comfortable, and clean room. The only downside would be no free breakfast. However, the cost of the restaurant for breakfast was reasonable and Amy, our server, could not have been more pleasant. After checking out, we continued our drive. That night, my mom realized she had left her medication at the Holiday Inn. We called, and they did have it. We stopped there on the way back and they had it for her at the front desk with William. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thanks for choosing our property and for your wonderful review! I am happy that Stuart found you a comfortable and clean room. We could have included breakfast for just a few dollars more....just let us know that it is important to you and we will make it happen. Glad you enjoyed the made to order breakfast and Amy took good care of you. We can't wait to see you again. Until next time....take care!

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay everything was great.just need to add free breakfast breakfast was good just need to be free breakfast .fresh food.Grits to salty.Rooms lobby excellent condition .Staff was wonderful.Over all very comfortable stay

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Lisa F, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Rocky Mount I-95 at US 64, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thanks Brenda M for your review and 5 star rating! We are happy that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel! Glad that you found the room and lobby to be in excellent condition and thanks for mentioning our staff! We have some rates that include breakfast and some that don't. Usually it only adds $5-$10 on to the cost of the room to get a $20 breakfast voucher. It's a little discount if breakfast is not important. We do hope you come back and see us soon! Until then, take care.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We stopped at this location going north to NJ from FL as it was a good mid way point. First, the directions were not very helpful. Stating the hotel was at the junction of I95 and Route 64 was okay, but the property actually sits OFF of route 64. It's a pretty quick turn from 95 to 64 to the turn to the hotel and easily missed (which we did). Then it sits behind some other businesses and though you "see" it, finding it was a challenge. In spite of all that, well worth it. One of the newer HIs and its a showcase. Very clean, quiet, tasteful; rooms well appointed. Note that it is not an Express property so don't expect breakfast - that's the only disappointment. There is a restaurant in the hotel but the breakfast was just so so. There is a Cracker Barrel within a short walking distance so that I would highly recommend. We chose to have the breakfast at the hotel and the choices were again so-so, nothing to brag about. The hotel could do something as to giving a discount to eat there since the restaurant has a captive audience. It's a busy area so trying to drive around to find somewhere else to eat wasn't easy. We only stayed one night and just made do with what was available. Again overall a VERY nice property.

Room Tip: Any room would be could as the property sits far enough from any main roads there wouldn't be a disturbance.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple