1,067 results
All reviewsexecutive floornice hotelbahama breezeroom servicebreakfast buffetmeeting roomfitness centerbed was very comfortableindoor poolconvenient locationnorth hillsstaff was friendlyskyboxconferencelobbystarbuckselevator
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Service was excellent. Housekeeping and general upkeep not so much. I noticed elevators were dirty. First sign of neglect. Long work day, relaxed into my bed and looked down to see a cigarette burn in the comforter accompanied by red stains that seemed to be makeup. Night supervisor came up and graciously gave me my room service meal at no charge. Next morning opened my bath towel up to find a huge brown stain. I booked this hotel wondering why the rate was so good.....when I arrived i saw they were undergoing renovations so I thought I understood. Now I'm not sure i can trust the Hilton brand. I will say the food was good and service by front desk and room service were excelletn

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 September 2017

We appreciate your comments, Janet. While we are thrilled that you enjoyed our food, and that you experienced excellent customer service, it’s disappointing to know that you left us dissatisfied. Even though we are undergoing renovations, we still hold ourselves to the high standards of freshness and comfort our brand is known for. We apologize that this was not your experience and hope you’ll give us an opportunity in the future to win back your trust. Thank you.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

We just spent one night at this hotel. It's clean, nice location and very quite. It's located within minutes of shopping mall, restaurants and most anything else you would look for in the Raleigh area.

Room Tip: I had room 111, excellent location.
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. We're thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, and that you found our location to work well for your needs. We hope you'll visit us again soon so you can continue to explore the local Raleigh area!

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Be careful when staying at this hotel. They do not provide adequate and upfront information to guests. When we attempted to stay, the hotel became a rowdy night club with no available parking. We were forced to leave after spending 30 minutes trying to find parking at 11pm after returning from dinner.

The location is great, and the hotel appears nice even with renovations in process.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Management response:Responded 20 September 2017

We appreciate your feedback. While we're happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and that your stay was undisturbed by our renovations, it's disappointing to know that there were certain aspects of your stay that didn't work for you. I will be looking into your comments further as the situation you described is not something guests share with us as a point of concern. We never want our guests to feel misled and we deeply apologize for the inconveniences you encountered. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance to win back your trust. Thank you.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Visiting my daughter and needed a place to stay. The location was great near near shops restaurants and the mall (Crabtree Valley) only minutes away. Great breakfast choices. No USB though in the room

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

We're thrilled to hear that we were a convenient choice for your visit with your daughter and that you enjoyed the area surrounding our property. Our central location is one of the perks we offer our guests, as is our on-site breakfast. We appreciate your comments and hope you'll make us your destination of choice on future trips to the area. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped here on our drive back following cancellations of flights out of Orlando due to Irma. This stop was our halfway point from Florida to Massachusetts on Sept 10th 2017. We checked in around 10pm after placing a reservation the day before which I reserved a king bed but was told they were all out of king rooms so was asked if a queen was ok. I didn't argue considering it's not too big of a deal but this is a 4 star hotel, shouldn't you be keeping your reservations with your customers? When we checked it it sounded like there was a club going on in the other room which ended up being a wedding. Surprisingly we didn't hear much in the room which was a plus considering how loud it was.
First thing after entering the room was the intense smell or urine. It was gross and could not shake it but it could be due the pet friendliness of the hotel. I don't care about pets being allowed but the smell of urine was so strong, not sure why you would rent a hotel to someone when it smells like that. I sprayed the room with the only thing I had which was de-wrinkle spray for clothes to get rid of the smell, it didn't help too much.
We had some microwave pizzas we were hoping to heat up in the room to find out there was no refrigerator or microwave in the room. I didn't even know that hotels didn't have those in rooms? Isn't that pretty standard? We found out after going to the front desk, it was $15 per day per microwave and/or refrigerator to rent and were currently undergoing renovations in order to update their rooms to be equipt for that. Ok understandable that you may need updates but to then charge for it especially after you gave my reservation to someone else didn't really make me too pleased. We were exhausted and hungry after driving all day so we just got the microwave. The mattress had a huge sag in the center which made it hard for us to sleep to boot.
Overall it was a place to stay and that was it. I wouldn't recommended it honestly, hopefully the updates make a difference.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 September 2017

Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as is your patience as we move forward with our renovations and upgrades. It's disappointing to know that you left us feeling dissatisfied with your stay, and we regret not having the opportunity to address some of your concerns while you were still with us. While we are indeed a pet-friendly hotel, we are known for upholding the highest standards of comfort, care, and cleanliness and the issues you've presented will definitely be looked into further. We apologize for any inconveniences you encountered while you were here and hope you'll consider giving us another chance to impress you on a future visit. Thank you.