“good value for the money”
Review of Johnny Carino's Italian - CLOSED

Johnny Carino's Italian
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: From our signature Handmade Lasagna to our famous Spicy Shrimp and Chicken, Carino's offers Italian
Reviewed 9 November 2015

we shared a salad and combo meal because it was so big. the combo has a half order of spaghetti and chicken parm and a whole order of lasagna.

Reviewed 30 October 2015

I was staying nearby and had not been to this chain in awhile so I thought why not? Never again. The service was slower than slow for a simple order for one person. I mean how hard is it for an italian restaurant to make pasta and meatballs. Finally when the food arrived I asked my waitress if they stopped serving bread with their entree's? Her reply was you mean you want another loaf? I said no I have not received any. She came back and said well I must have lost it somewhere so we put some in the oven. The bread arrived as I was finishing dinner. The meal was average the service poor no reason to ever come back.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

My wife, daughter, grandson and myself visited Johnny Carino's restaurant in Brier Creek in Raleigh and had a wonderful visit. The food and service were very good and the portions were good.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 14 October 2015 via mobile

Greeted by the manager (just luck?) showed to our group seating already previously arranged. Professionally attended by our serving staff member and food was also good everyone had their food quick and hot without any complaints. Prices was very fair and prepare for big portions they are big. At the end it was tasty food good service and reasonably priced menu recommend it.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

Service slow due to most likely kitchen issues. Server was attentive and not the issue. Food: lasagna was average, chicken bowtie fiesta hardly edible, three meat pizza less than edible. The children's chicken fingers/fries surprisingly good. Spoke to the manager upon leaving. He apparently isn't interested in trying to accept constructive advice and his response was "try us again you might like it"! Not a good dining experience and won't darken Johnny Camino's Brier Creek again.