“Awesome find......”

Ranked #17 of 1,572 Restaurants in Raleigh
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Barry's Cafe serves great comfort food both breakfast and lunch. It is decorated with Firefighter memorabilia from 23 countries and all 50 states. We have provided emergency foodservice to over 100 local fire stations since 1994, at no charge. We have a separate Foundation that supports us with the food cost. It has a 501-3c if you would like to help.
Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing service, amazing breakfast........tasty biscuits.....awesome blueberry pancakes....we will be back on our next visit .....

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

My fiance and I love Barry's. The food is always great and the wait has never been too long. Nice atmosphere and great staff. He loves the Ruben and I love the seasoned fries.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

This gem in Cary was a great find. Solid food and friendly staff. The firefighter theme resonated with us too. It's highly rated, which is well-deserved. And it's not too far from downtown Raleigh. I enjoyed the Western Omelet and my husband had the Firefighters Breakfast. Food came out quickly, and it was delicious.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

I enjoy going to Barry's for breakfast. The offer a traditional country breakfast (eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns and home made biscuits.)

Good burgers at lunch. Lunchtime orders come with a free cookie.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

As always a great lunch
A really home atmosphere
I have been coming here now for at least 15 years and I will continue
Great food

1  Thank michael W

Been to Barry's Cafe? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK