“Awful”

The Original New York Pizza
Ranked #1,007 of 1,577 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 18 September 2016

The worst pizza I have ever had! It was under cooked and cold. I heated it up but it still was awful. No taste. We ended up throwing it in the trash. This was the second visit but never again. Stay very far away from this place!

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

Your kids will probably like this place because the pizza can be purchased by the slice which is somewhat of a novelty in Raleigh. It's good and greasy, also kid friendly attributes. You get what you pay for and you get it fast. Staff is friendly and the place is good for a quick bite while out shopping in Brier Creek.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Messed up my order but had already run my credit card. Promised a credit. In two days changed delivery area to longer go to my house.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

This is my very favorite pizza joint. The combination of their sauce, dough & toppings is perfectly blended.

Reviewed 25 November 2014

We had a meat lovers and a white pizza and they were both terrible ... Really bland, tasteless and suspiciously cheese less. They are both in the trash as I write this. There is absolutely no consistency here ... One time it's good and the next is a mess. This is our last time rolling the dice here.

1  Thank neriagechris