All reviewssectional couchpnc arenaseparate sitting areafree breakfastgreat hotelquiet areatwo queen bedsdesk areaspacious roomstaff was friendlystayed nightsshort drivewould stay here againnice breakfastfitness centerclean hotelbusiness trip
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Hyatt Place hotels are our new favorite. The rooms are big, more like two rooms, and everything is clean and orderly.
We travel all year and appreciate it when we can find a Hyatt Place that is in our price range.
The free breakfast is the best hotel breakfast we have found.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh West, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Place Raleigh West. Your comments will be celebrated with the entire team. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and we look forward to hosting you again the next time your travels bring you to the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Angel checked me in and was friendly and helpful. I had an early morning meeting next day at PNC and it was extremely convenient. I didn’t have to get into the interstate traffic. Room was roomy and clean.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh West, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Place Raleigh West. Your comments well be shared with the entire team, especially Angel. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you the next time your travels bring you back to the Raleigh area.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We spent three nights here recently, and my chief complaints were (1) the a/c unit was so noisy that it seriously interrupted my sleep; and (2) the breakfast was not good. The breakfast is barely a step above a Hampton Inn-type breakfast. It is not made-to-order. I expected it to be comparable to a Hilton Garden Inn, and it was not even close. Also, there are no restaurants at this exit other than a McDonald's. On the upside, the room was huge.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your stay with us. What room did you stay in so we can have the a/c unit looked at? We are also sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the breakfast, as both those issues will be addressed with the team. We do have a Wendy's, Backyard Bistro, Spring Rolls, and Honest Abe's all within a 1 mile radius as other restaurant options. Unfortunately everything else is a 5-10 min driver. If you would like to discuss this stay further please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at 919-334-5954 or Brandon.Levtzow@hyatt.com. I look forward to talking about your past stay with us. Thanks.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Pleasant stay in quiet area. Hotel was well designed, room was spacious and clean. Only 5-10 minute drive to NCSU and retail areas for dining. Would definitely stay again when traveling to the area again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for your review of the Hyatt Place Raleigh West. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I visit this place twice a year, each time I find something new I love about it. The staff now knows who I am and I feel like family. It's my home away from home! The Chicken Flat Bread is great from the bar!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Brandon L, General Manager at Hyatt Place Raleigh West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Thank you for your review of your home away from home! Your comments will be celebrated with the entire team. We look forward to hosting you again in the near future.