“Good things to experience”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #100 of 1,577 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Went here twice in 3 days. Why? Nice atmosphere, professional service and delicious seafood. No risk to go over with colleagues to have a great dinner/time.

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We came for the fish fry special, but changed our minds due to the server's recommendations.

I got the Olympic special Cosmo (very nice & not too sweet). We split bang bang shrimp which was perfect, then entrees of crab crusted cod & seafood risotto (a special). Both were amazing.

Our server was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Had the famed Bang bang shrimp very good and had a mixed drink...priced nicely a bit dark so this is nice location for a intimate dinner for two

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Bonefish Grill went through a new re model. The inside atmospher is great once seated. In the winter there is not enough seats in waiting area, so it over flows on top of other patrons seating by bar. They use a wood fired grill which gives great taste to grilled dishes. I had the calamari which was lightly battered and cooked perfectly but very little amount. I also had the salmon grilled perfect. I would recommend this restaurant during off peak hours. They do take reservations but I still had to wait 30 minutes past my reservation time of 7:00pm.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I absolutely love this dish and because of it...it's the only thing I've ever ordered! It's always very good. The service is attentive and the prices are good. The one bad thing is that parking is a pain...not enough of it.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK