“Bonefish new looks inside”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #119 of 1,532 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

Bonefish Grill went through a new re model. The inside atmospher is great once seated. In the winter there is not enough seats in waiting area, so it over flows on top of other patrons seating by bar. They use a wood fired grill which gives great taste to grilled dishes. I had the calamari which was lightly battered and cooked perfectly but very little amount. I also had the salmon grilled perfect. I would recommend this restaurant during off peak hours. They do take reservations but I still had to wait 30 minutes past my reservation time of 7:00pm.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

I absolutely love this dish and because of it...it's the only thing I've ever ordered! It's always very good. The service is attentive and the prices are good. The one bad thing is that parking is a pain...not enough of it.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

I wanted a plain fried fish sandwich for a Friday afternoon lunch. So I ordered a fried cod fish sandwich. It was awful! Very little breading and it was not even crispy. The codfish was so thick I’m not sure it was fully cooked. No real flavor. For a restaurant called bonefish Grill their fried cod fish sandwich did not meet my expectations. The fries were crisp.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting from out of town...Zero alcohol in their $10 martinis. My son is getting married, his fiancee and I ordered a pineapple and apple martini. Zero alcohol, sent them back they assured us there was alcohol in them again barely any alcohol and we are both super light weights. Bonefish Grill is one of the only chains that I will eat at and the one here is a totally scam with drinks from the bar. We rarely drink and we were really looking forward to a couple good martinis, which we've experienced at many other Bonefish Grills. The food was good

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Parking is tight here. But the food and service is excellent. Good enough that we came 2 nights in a row.

The appetizer seared ahi tuna was enough for a meal.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK