“Pass on the martinis, drink elsewhere”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #100 of 1,577 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

Visiting from out of town...Zero alcohol in their $10 martinis. My son is getting married, his fiancee and I ordered a pineapple and apple martini. Zero alcohol, sent them back they assured us there was alcohol in them again barely any alcohol and we are both super light weights. Bonefish Grill is one of the only chains that I will eat at and the one here is a totally scam with drinks from the bar. We rarely drink and we were really looking forward to a couple good martinis, which we've experienced at many other Bonefish Grills. The food was good

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Parking is tight here. But the food and service is excellent. Good enough that we came 2 nights in a row.

The appetizer seared ahi tuna was enough for a meal.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Been wanting to try Bonefish Grill so I tried it for lunch. Let me first say that their lunch menu is very limited. So if you want a good selection don't go here for lunch. You have the option to order off of the much more expensive dinner menu which I did.

Ordered fresh grilled Rainbow Trout which is one of my favorites. Overall it was disappointing as the outside of it was grilled black. The fish inside was okay but could have been cooked better. The mashed potatoes were average I've had a lot better. The steamed broccoli was fine but overall the meal was not that great.

Bonefish Grill has a very nice atmosphere and my server was professional, but that didn't overcome the mediocre food.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Well, lets start from the beginning. It was my Mother's birthday and she wanted to go to Bonefish. I had made reservations and we got there alil earlier then the expected time. They got us sitted when 5 minutes walking in. Our server according to the manager was not sober, he was forgetting people and things to bring, like silverware, sauces, etc. Food was good, however, the cups they brought out were filthy. They had floating stuff in the glasses. I was kinda scared to drink from the glasses. The manager was helpful and did discount our bill. The server got in trouble, but he didn't seem too concerned by it. I wouldn't go there again unless they had better dishwashing practices and hired servers that are not out to lunch somewhere.

2  Thank NeneB51
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I had filet mignon and my daughter had salmon. Both were really good. They have a large menu which is mostly seafood but they do have a few options for those of us who don't like fish. The restaurant decor was very nice and the wait staff was very good.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK