“The best glazed doughnut I have ever had”

Rise Biscuits & Donuts
Ranked #14 of 33 Bakeries in Raleigh
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

Their doughnuts are outstanding! No one comes close and they're only .95. We had two biscuit sandwiches, one with grilled bologna and egg and one with fried chicken. Both were amazing and the biscuits were soft and perfectly moist. All for $12 total for everything. We will be back

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Fast food kids will love and good range of different sandwiches for the adults . Pretty popular so expect to queue at meal times.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I had heard a lot about Rise and this was my first visit.

The place is bright and clean. The furnishings are pretty spartan.

I had a sandwich that was supposed to be a turkey Reuben, The sandwich itself was very good - served on a big, buttery biscuit. But I'm not sure that I got the correct meat. What I got looked more like the pork that is supposed to come on their Cubano sandwich.

The doughnut case is almost irresistible. I longed for a Creme Brulee doughnut, but after the biscuit, couldn't afford the calories. Plus $2.50 seems a lot for a doughnut!

I enjoyed my sandwich enough that I will return on occasion.