“Regular Hotel, Clean w/ Great Price!”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #55 of 86 Hotels in Raleigh
Atlanta, Georgia
“Regular Hotel, Clean w/ Great Price!”
Reviewed 20 April 2012

Normal limited service hotel that was clean and comfortable. Great price but most importantly great customer service. This hotel does not have bed bugs either, as i stay here weekly in different rooms. No worries there my fellow travelers!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank endlesschances
EconolodgeInn, General Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 20 September 2012
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!
We appreciate your comments. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and will continue to provide the same great customer service that you are so used to.
Also thanks for bringing to the attention of other fellow travellers that we DONOT have any bed bugs in our rooms.

Please visit us on your next trip to Raleigh.

Econo Lodge Management
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Always enjoy my stay here. The staff, especially the manager, Mike Patel are so friendly and make me feel welcome and comfortable. Clean and comfortable rooms.
Elizabeth

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
2 Thank L H
THANK YOU SO MUCH for the kind words.
Our team will always be here to welcome you any time you are in Raleigh. We try our best to make this your home while you are away from home.

Econo Lodge Management Team.
Raleigh, NC
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Several years ago, as one will see below, I graciously provided my opinion of the 'good ole' Sleep Inn where I stayed when working in the USA... Finding myself in Raleigh once again this autumn my US representative and myself were quite surpised to see the words 'Econo Lodge' flying high above I-440 when passing by a few weeks ago. At the urging of Mike, the kind manager/owner, I'll offer a few thoughts on the new venue as a few things have changed, and a few things haven't!! On entering the property the lighting, parking and security are as dependable as always. The staff are vitually unchanged and know my name and favorite room just like old times. The rooms are getting minor face-lifts with new bathroom granite countertops and the showers and beds are every bit as fine as the last time I wrote. (I even understand the upper floors are getting nice new suites, although I haven't personally experienced one)... The 'Econo' continues to be very good value for money and well... the only thing that has, shall we say, drifted to the less-than-positive side is the breakfast offerings. The boiled eggs, bananas, microwave grits and real butter are things of the past and sorely missed. (A $5.00 gift card to the Waffle House at the top of the hill would be of huge mutual benefit to all involved parties)... Having said that, while their breakfast is far from a positive 'draw' to inspire others to sample their offerings of good-value accommodation, there is little doubt that as long as Mike and the gang (although we miss Brenda and Marie) continue greeting me with a smile and warm greeting (and offering the most reasonable rates anywhere), I'll be 'hanging my hat' with them many, many times over!! Many thanks to the staff of the Econo Lodge for their kindness and help and long may they remain open to serve weary folks who require and appreciate their services!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank diapason52
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 30 June 2011

This hotel contains bed bugs! I came home from a 2 night business trip and have bites all over me!

NASTINESS! Do not stay here!

Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank reviewer49022
Jacksonville, North Carolina
Reviewed 6 January 2011

We have stayed here the last couple of years, and it has been a great place. We attend the Mid Atlantic Youth Conference every year so we have a lot of teenagers with us. The rooms are clean and the staff is excellent. They remember us by name and we plan on staying with them next year as well!

Stayed December 2010