All reviews current management horse park nice breakfast room was clean carolina accommodations
Reviewed 1 June 2018

My daughter and I stayed here while showing at Carolina Horse Park which is less than 15 minutes away. Beds were really comfortable, room was clean, and the price was right. Breakfast was service began at 6:30 am. We will choose the Quality Inn again.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Quality inn N, General Manager at Quality Inn Raeford, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Reviewed 30 April 2018

We've stayed here when it was the Days Inn and let me tell you THIS IS NOT THE DAYS INN ANYMORE!!!! Everything has been cleaned, replaced and updated. The handicap room we were in was according to code and comfortable. We had no issues. The beds were very comfortable and everything was super CLEAN. The staff couldn't do enough to help. We had free coffee and waffles each morning. We were there for a funeral and our family took over the hotel booking 4 rooms and everyone agreed the accomodations were superb. Oh and did I mention it is PET FRIENDLY! Raj, thank you for all your help. We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Raeford.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Quality inn N, General Manager at Quality Inn Raeford, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Deborah

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

As always I went through Hotwire for this booking so my costs were at an awesome price. After reading the reviews on the cleanliness of the rooms I was very excited about my booking. But then there were a few problems as well. First and foremost, this is still a smoking hotel. A fact that I was not made aware of until after the young lady assigned me to a smoking room. After expressing my disappointment that she booked me into a smoking room without first even asking me if I had a preference. I asked to be changed to a non-smoking room to which she replied "I'm sorry that's the only room I have available, if I move you to another room I will over book the hotel."
As a veteran traveler I knew that was a bunch of bull but it was too late at night to push the issue, so I took the room. All I can say is wow! The housekeeping staff here is amazing. We entered the room and could not tell that the previous occupants were smokers. My allergies did not flare up and neither did my daughters. It was a delightful surprise. outside of the slight incident at check-in, I will definitely be using this location next time I take a weekend in Raeford.
We did come across a spiders web and found a dead spider in the tub butt otherwise bug free.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Chanda

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I am a sole practitioner attorney & my law office runs on a very tight budget. Still, my practice often takes me out of town, as I try to be comprehensive in my representation of clients & I represent clients of modest economic means throughout North Carolina. So, I was glad to find a reasonably-priced hotel in Raeford, NC when my practice took me down to Hoke County Criminal Superior Court for a few days earlier this year (2017). This place may not be the Hilton Garden Inn, but its staff went out of their way to help me and even ensured I got the best discounts possible on my room!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Thank Constance Gerge... L
Quality inn N, Manager at Quality Inn Raeford, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

Dear
Constance Gerge

Reviewed 30 October 2017

This is a wonderful chain hotel, very close to the Carolina Horse Park. The staff is friendly and very accommodating. The beds were very comfy, room was spacious and spotless and the location is quiet. We will definitely stay again. Accepting pets is a plus. We were quite pleased with our stay.

Date of stay: October 2017
Quality inn N, General Manager at Quality Inn Raeford, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear Sandie