“Typical Pizza Hut”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #8 of 14 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 January 2016

This is your typical Pizza Hut. Poor service and even poorer ability to communicate with the public. Food was OK, but they were not aware of internet coupons and were hard to deal with.

Reviewed 19 December 2015

Stopped in while in the area for Dinner. Avg Pizza Hut Pizza. Bad think a Family had a 4 YO Birthday Party. While good for them They were loud and a lot of other customers decided to Leave. Don't get me wrong I love kids. But when you have had a long day and looking for a Semi Quiet night/mean this was not it.

Reviewed 21 July 2015

The Plymouth Pizza Hut is typical of most Pizza Huts. The selection is good and the food is good. The seating is similar to most Pizza Hut locations. Good family place to eat.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

I wouldnt allow my pets to eat at this Restaurant! Disgusting would be to generous to state. The staff, cooks, hostess, waiters, Crap! The salad bar was filthy, and the waitress swayed us from eating from it. This place needs serious help, how its still opened is beyond me... BEWARE

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

Went to Pizza Hut for a good pizza and to relax alittle after a long days work and ordered a pizza to go, all I have to say is it's Pizza Hut. The pizza was wrong and my soda I received was flat...come on now...alittle time and effort spend making pizzas would bring that place up a lot. I can say that the facility was mildly clean and pizza was same price as every other Pizza Hut but I was not impressed by no means. I understand it's a small town with not a lot of food options but I will not be going back there. Sorry Pizza Hut.