All reviews holiday inn express pancake machine best westerns cinnamon rolls room was clean price was reasonable the breakfast area biscuits would stay here again eggs free breakfast easy access a nice place to stay shopping mall bagels hot breakfast great staff
Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

A day after checking out of the Best Western Plus in Pineville, NC , we realized my elderly mother had left her purse in our room.
My mom is 87, she is a recent widow and was in the process of moving to my home, 4 hrs from Pineville. It would be devastating to lose her ID and other valuables!
The response to my call was rapid! Within minutes after discerning my identity, I was assured that they had my mom’s purse and within a few days it was shipped to us, intact with everything in place!
Obviously everyone involved from the housekeeper who found the purse, to the front desk and management staff who had a hand in securing and shipping it to my home showed great professionalism and integrity! I cannot thank them enough! I highly recommend staying in this superior hotel where every employee showed exemplary customer service!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Michelle B, Manager at Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for this wonderful review Myself and the Team really appreciate it. We strive for great customer service and it brings us joy that we exceeded this for you and your mother. We all wish you and your Family Happy Holidays and we hope to see you guys again soon :)

Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Wasn’t to pleased with my stay. There was hair all over the bathroom floor. I completed the survey. Manager contacted me via email with apologies. I asked if I could be credited back some of the monies. Manager told me she would look into it and notify me of outcome. WELL, that NEVER happened. Nasty bathroom and nasty customer service!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Brittnee S
Michelle B, Owner at Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Thank you for the honest feedback about your stay with us. We’re sorry we fell short of your expectations. We Strive for excellence and will use your feedback to make continual improvements moving forward. We’re committed to providing a positive guest experience and hope that in the future you’ll give us another chance. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The hotel was a resonable distance from the Nascar track. Restaurants were located very close by. Rooms were nice The only issue I had was that the breakfast was not as nice as the other Best Westerns I have stayed at.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2018

Thank you for staying at the Best Western plus Charlotte South-Pineville. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us...We look forward to seeing you again in the future. :)

Reviewed 24 September 2018

The hotel was excellent, clean, bright and very nicely decorated. The staff couldn't have been nicer or more helpful especially when I left my Ipad behind and they express mailed it to my next location so that I had it before I flew back to Arizona.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Michelle B, Manager at Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Thank you for this wonderful review :) I am so happy to hear that you got your Ipad just in time :). Im glad to hear you made it safely back home. We hope to see you guys again but under better circumstances.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Was here exactly 12 months ago to the day, and nothing has changed, still the great , efficient and friendly staff, still the ultra clean and comfy rooms, still the good quality breakfast every morning.

Late check out (2pm) was no problem at all.

I'll be back, again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Michelle B, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pineville-Charlotte South, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018