“Very Good Customer Service”
Review of Captain D's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Captain D's
Ranked #35 of 71 Restaurants in Pineville
Reviewed 2 February 2017

This was a family outing with my husband and I and two toddler boys. This was on a Sunday afternoon, and it was nearly empty inside. Our order was taken quickly and we sat down. They brought the food to our table and asked us if we needed anything else. The food was good, but the hushpuppies were a little over done. They were brown inside and not very pleasant to eat. Other than the the service was spot on and our two picky boys didn't have any complaints. Looking forward to going back.

Reviewed 16 November 2016 via mobile

Brought my son here for lunch while shopping in the area. Sign on door says that they open at 10:45, we were there at 10:45 and waited until after 11:05 before before leaving. A young lady came to the door and said she would get a manager at 11:00. Still nobody came to the door before we left while 4 other customers had left in this time. I called corporate office to notify of what was going on. Later in the day the district management called me and argued that his store manager said they opened a couple minutes late. I said you call over 20 minutes a couple. Captain D's has went way down the last couple of years abd now I see why. Next time I'm in the mood I will drive 10 minutes more to the Woodlawn store. I do not recommend this store.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Today I went to Captain D's for a reasonably priced Meal that was tasty and satisfying the staff was friendly the restaurant was nice and clean I really enjoyed my meal and I will be returning there in the near future

Reviewed 14 August 2016

I purchased a meal for $30. I only received only half of the food. When I went back to get the remainder of the food, an assistant manager named Jackie, became very nasty and actually yell at me. Her behavior was amazing. She starting pacing the floor, walking past me huffing as if she was trying to intimated me. This is the same person who filled my order that was missing food. This person obviously is NOT management material.

Reviewed 2 February 2016

Wednesdays are Senior Days and have great specials. Always busy for lunches. Could have friendlier staff but not to bad.