All reviewsgolf tripgreat hotelharris teeterseparate bedroomhome away from homeevening receptionliving areasouthern pinesfull kitchenfree breakfasta great staywould stay here againcomfortable bedsstaff was very friendlybusiness tripwafflesaccommodations
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

By far the nicest hotel we have ever stayed at! We booked on Expedia got the best price for a place with accommodations for a family of 5, we stayed 3 nights all staff were friendly, the stay included a hot full breakfast and a nightly dinner social that included food and drinks! Great find!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
CLAIRE B, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village (near Pinehurst), responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2016

Thanks for the review!

I'm happy you and your family enjoyed themselves while they were here. Having that many people hanging around can be difficult, so I know having those complimentary evening meals on the weeknights was really helpful.

We look forward to having you and your family here again soon!

Reviewed 21 August 2016 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 1 week while the flooring in our home was being replaced and I couldn't have chosen better. It is in close proximity to our house, the grocery store, the Splash Pad water park for kids, pharmacy, etc. Definitely ask for the deluxe king suite with the fireplace (there are only 4 in the whole hotel), as it's a minimal upgrade cost wise and it's way bigger for traveling families, romance, whatever. There's free food at dinner between 5-7pm Monday-thursday at the hotel social (it's themed), and free hot breakfast every morning. For us adults, there's a bar, fitness area and business center. For kids (& adults), there's a pool with a small shallow pool area with a fountain and tons of dry towels. I am from this area and still did tons of research on local hotels (cost vs amenities/room size) since we would be starting 7 days, and this hotel won overall.

Stayed: August 2016

Thanks for the review!

I'm happy you guys enjoyed yourselves while you were getting things squared away with your house. We're a prime location for a lot of things in the Pinehurst area, and that is definitely one of the great assets of the hotel. We also have our wonderful staff to help keep it all together.

We hope that, should you need to vacate your house again for a few days, you keep us in mind once more.

Reviewed 16 August 2016

I Just stayed at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Olmsted Village near Pinehurst for three nights and it truly was a wonderful experience. The rooms were exceptionally clean and the staff was great. Everyone was so very nice and accommodating. The morning breakfast exceeded what you would expect from a hotel. There was a great variety, definitely something for everyone. Coffee and tea are provided 24 hours a day and there is a small concession shop to grab some snacks or frozen entries to bake in your room. The bar was also a very nice addition to relax and unwind at the end of the day. I will definitely be adding this to my future places to stay. Five Stars.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family

Thanks for the review!

I'm happy that you really enjoyed yourself while you were here during those three nights. It's important that our guests can enjoy themselves and be able to relax and unwind while they are here for whatever reason, and it's good to see we've hit the mark with you.

We look forward to having you back here again soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2016

The outside of the place will throw you off a little due to its old colonial feel. However, once in, it has an "at home" appeal. The staff are very friendly, seem to have a cohesive team and they SMILE. I would probably stay here again, if I decide to "ever" run in the Tick Tock.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for the review!

You're a braver person than I to do that run, especially with that heat during that weekend. I'm glad you made it back to us in one peace and got to enjoy yourself while you were here.

Whether or not it's to run a half marathon, we look forward to having you back here again soon.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We enjoyed our stay at Homewood suites in Pinehurst,NC very much. This was our fourth time to be there and will keep coming back. Very friendly and courteous staff. Coffee very good, and hot that I don't get in a lot of places.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thanks for the review!

I'm happy that this stay went as well as the other three.

Hopefully we continue to keep the good times coming with your 5th stay!