“Soft Shell Crab Sandwich”

Ocean Isle Fish Company
Price range: US$ 8 - US$ 22
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: The NEW Ocean Isle Fish Company restaurant and bar is open air, on the water dining at its finest. The same team that brought you the very popular OIFC Wing and Fish Company in Shallotte has expanded their footprint to Ocean Isle, bringing a commitment to excellence and creativity in the kitchen. Come and be part of the show as fishing boats arrive to the dock daily offloading their catch and watch as the freshest fish on the coast moves from boat to kitchen to your plate. A flip-flop atmosphere with the highest quality local seafood sets us above the rest. Don't miss out on the incredible views from our Gmack Tiki Bar upper deck that overlooks all of Ocean Isle Beach, the marsh and the Atlantic Ocean. While you're there enjoy any of our custom concoctions, live entertainment and help us with our daily sunset toast and celebration.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I️ had the soft shell crab sandwich and I️t was great! The service was very good. I️ usually don’t like cole slaw, but it wasn’t too bad.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Wedding Anniversary dinner disappointing meal. Decided to try out new restaurant in ocean isle , Nc. Ordered 4 different meals, and one appetizer. The calamari was over cooked rubbery, not a good way to start. My meal was the fresh fish special, tile fish. I reciived a very small piece of fish with lump crap on top swimming in bearnase sauce. After a few bites the fish was literally finished, at the high special cost, not at all valued. The second meal was salmon, it was dry terrible, definitely a frozen fish, later confirmed. The fish and chips had 3/8 thick batter all around and a thin small piece of fish, it was a joke. Finally the boil, best of the dishes, but no potatoes.

Don’t waist your money

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I am not sure what the hype is all about. We went for a late lunch and the place was deserted . The service was fast but the food took awhile. Three of the four adults in our party ordered the same thing and we all thought the same thing. Lack luster at best mine fish was cold and bland. The portions were huge but we will skip it next time.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great meal with friends after long day of fishing. I had the fried shrimp burger. We had a great view of the docks and ICW.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Will be heading back for the seafood boil. I don't know if it was for one or two people but I could not finish it myself and I'm a big eater. They also have sushi and meals for people who don't eat seafood. My wife got the stuffed chicken breast that she said was great also. The prices are pretty cheap also. We had to eat inside because of the weather but their outdoor deck looked great.