“OMG!”
other travellers have booked this property
Awesome views from deck-comfortable rail height corner settee-perfect for wave watching!
View from Deck - long wide sandy beach! View from deck - looking straight ahead!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from Deck - long wide sandy beach!
View from deck - looking straight ahead!
Top floor corner unit provides panoramic ocean views from front and side windows!
Awesome views from the front deck and living room area!
Master bedroom - Queen and twin beds
Direct ocean facing window in master bedroom brings in lots of sunlight and the sound of the waves!
Condo is the top floor corner unit on the far right...direct unobstructed ocean views!
Private uncrowded pool for condo complex guests only!
Pool and building are always clean and very well maintained!
Fun in the sand on beach directly in front of condo!
Chasing Waves!
A perfect place for picnics in the sand!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Raleigh, North Carolina
“OMG!”
Reviewed 8 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

I thought we were going to be in a cute little condo with a few of the ocean. OMG, what we got was SO MUCH MORE! I felt like we were in the ocean. The condo was adorable, and making the reservations was so easy. Rhonda, the owner made this one of the easiest trips ever. There were six adults in our party and we acted like it was 1999. What a fantastic time. Best view of the sunset, best place to sit on the deck and relax, and for those that enjoy the ocean, but don't want to walk in the sand, it's the best place to lay on the couch all day and look at the water. We felt like we were in the ocean. Make no mistake, we are picky, and this is a two thumbs up!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Views
Liked least: leaving
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in June 2013

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
OH
Reviewed 9 May 2014 for a stay in August 2012

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway
9 May 2014
Traci,
Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you and your family as well. I love sharing the condo with families like yours who enjoy it so much, and always enjoyed the reading in the guest book about the things you and your family did and enjoyed while here. I'm looking forward to you visiting again some time soon! I know you're going to love the new decor, and the best part is that the beach is still just as close and relaxing as always...just waiting for you to return! :)

Thanks again,
Morgantown
Reviewed 28 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
A romantic getaway Older travelers
28 Apr 2014
Hello Fellow Beach Bum and thanks so much for your review! I'm at the condo this weekend, and you are right, the star gazing from the deck is amazing! :) I'm so pleased you enjoy your visits here and love that you keep coming back. Ocean Isle is like that...a bit addictive! Looking forward to your next visit sometime this fall.

Thanks again,
NC
Reviewed 27 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk
A romantic getaway Older travelers
27 Apr 2014
Hello Tetbury Neighbor! Thank you so much for the review and I am so pleased that you and your friends loved your recent retreat to the beach. I'm here this weekend, and love the special treats you left for me! You are so kind to leave them for me, and I'll look forward to your alls return in the fall! :)

Rhonda
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing