US$ 110
HIExpress.com
Comfort Suites(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 155
ComfortSuites
Hampton Inn Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 150
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Southport(Southport)(Great Value!)
US$ 113
Moran Motel(Kure Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 90
  • Pool
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 100/night.

Oceaneer Motel(Carolina Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
Golden Sands(Carolina Beach)
US$ 168
Dry Dock Vacation Club(Carolina Beach)
US$ 127
All reviewsprivate balconyocean frontfishing pierroom was cleanoff seasonoceanfront roomwindow unitmini fridgebeach housecoffee makerlast minute tripbeach vacationfamily vacationleave the sliding glass door openflat screen tvwill stay there againfirst floor
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed my stay and the room was very clean. I will stay there again. Warning for all you hotel snubs out there....this is not the ritz, Sheraton, or the Westin. It is a clean, affordable, ocean front motel in a good location. If you are used to luxury and wanting your butt kissed during your stay you will be disappointed. However, if you want to chill out, enjoy the beach, and have a good time you will be fine. The staff is very nice.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank KBD68
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Very pretty and spacious room with two queen-sized beds, large bath/shower room with toilet, and separate side vanity with sink and large mirror.....coffee maker, refrigerator, flat screen TV, all in excellent condition. Private balcony overlooking the beach, and the famous fishing pier. Ultra clean and attractive. Not too expensive, and they even offer a special if you stay for 7 days.....you pay only for 5.

Room Tip: We requested the second floor instead of third and they made this change for us politely and considerately.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Cynthia L
Reviewed 22 May 2018

Sorry I took so long to write this review. Maybe they have done some updating since. The worst thing was the bed. Because I have some back trouble I had called before making the reservation to inquire about the mattresses. They told me they had replaced all of them a year ago. I guess they replaced them with decades old remnants from a thrift store. Bed sagged almost flat and had a crumbling eggcrate foam layer directly under the sheet. Not even a mattress pad. By the 3rd day I could barely walk.
The room was tiny and so worn everywhere with torn carpet edges, rusty door to deck which barely could open or close, and much more. Seemed like the place hadn't ever been renovated, updated, or remodeled.
To top it off almost all guests except us were smoking cigarettes. Next door above and below us. It not only blew throughout our balcony, it blew right into the room whenever we opened our door....so much for the ocean air!
It was an anniversary to remember and Needless to say we will never go back!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PinkStarJelly
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We took a spur of the moment road trip last September, and found this awesome place here on TripAdvisor. Lucked up and got an oceanfront 2nd floor room, with private balcony. Just steps from the beach, I was able to leave the sliding glass door open to hear the roar of the waves as Hurricane Maria passed by out in the Atlantic.

To my understanding, the hotel is owned by a local couple. I don't remember who checked us in, as it was late when we got there, but she was very friendly, recommending a local bar and grill (The Lazy Turtle) that was open late so we could grab some food.

Our room was immaculate, and had a perfect view of the fishing pier. The carpet was a little tired, but not worn out. Overall, it was a wonderful trip, as we spent the majority of our time just lazing on the beach. I highly recommend a stay here!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sharon L
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

I want to give them five stars, but they allow smoking on the balconies.

We stay here almost every visit. Oceanfront balcony. Nice size fridge. No freezer. No microwave, which is unfortunate if you have kids who like popcorn or those individual Mac n’ cheese cups.

Clean. Friendly staff. Convenient to the pier, restaurants, etc.

Got a little welcome bag because we were in town for a half marathon.

If you stay here, you get 10% off your meal next door at Island Way, but it was closed for a fundraiser. Oh well!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple