“Great local spot for good food and cold beer”
Review of Spunky McDoogle's

Spunky McDoogle's
Ranked #29 of 180 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Great neighborhood Pub (Irish style) with cold beer great food and friendly service.

I've had the chopped steak and cheese steak and fish and chips and reuben and steak sandwich and much more and all were great! Prices are great! Much better than the chain places around here.

I'll be back soon - this is one of my favorite places for lunch and a cold one in New Bern.

I've posted photos.

1  Thank Jim B

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

Great food & cool staff. Friendly service. Chopped Steak was fantastic & great price. Fish & Chips great & served with Malt Vinegar ready to go on it. I'll be back. I posted pictures. Oh & neighborhood atmosphere too

1  Thank Jim B
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a great lunch out at Spunkys this week... this restaurant is always warm and welcoming… Full of happy people… Great food, wonderful service, and a casual pub type atmosphere.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

A group of 8 went and each of us ordered a different meal and all were good. Great service and lots of interacting with the waitress even though the restaurant was busy. Definitely will go back.

Reviewed 5 March 2017 via mobile

We came in on a tip from a parishioner. I was hungry and they certainly gave me plenty of food. We ate at the bar. Mackenzie was our bar tender/ waiter. She was sweet and attentive. I would come here again