“Best Seafood at the Beach!”

Miller's Waterfront Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Nags Head
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 29
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Overlooking the beautiful Roanoke Sound, Miller's Waterfront Restaurant has been family owned and operated since 1982. Offering lunch and dinner daily in the restaurant downstairs with early bird specials from 4:00-5:00 pm. New for 2016 is The Waterfront Sunset Bar located upstairs, above the original restaurant. The Waterfront is a more casual & relaxed atmosphere focusing on small plates and an unparalleled view of the water.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Oh. My. Gosh. My wife and I went on a date to Millers Waterfront and it was one of the best dining experiences I have personally had in my nearly 20 years visiting the Outer Banks. From the time we were seated, to the time we were walking out of the door, our waitress Jennifer was so pleasant and cared for us immensely. The food - WOW! I ordered the Fried Shrimp and Crabcake with asparagus as a side, and it was very well prepared and tasted amazing, an honest 10 out of 10! The homemade remoulade was to die for - the perfect compliment to the food. My wife ordered one of the daily specials (tuna I believe) and she loved it! And to finish it all off, you have to try the chocolate cake with two forks.

I will only be visiting Millers for date night on my vacations in the future. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to the area; you won’t be disappointed! Go and have some fun and leave very happy!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We ate at Miller's Waterfront for the first time last night and it was awesome!!! The Crab Cakes were delicious and my wife said the Waterfront Scallops were out of this world. Along with amazing food, we had the best service ever. Kate G. and Erica took great care of us and managed to engage us in fun conversation despite the restaurant being totally slammed busy. Lastly, we were blessed to have a table with a view of the Roanoke Sound at sunset. It was absolutely beautiful! As the sun was going down, the restaruant got quiet and we realized people were standing at their seats watching the sound change colors with the sinking sun. Awesome experience and we'll be returning very soon!!!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This restaurant was the highlight of our trip! The staff was so friendly and the food was amazing! The crab dip was some of the best we’ve ever had! The view was absolutely stunning too!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

4/5/2018
Absolutely fabulous! ! Wonderful atmosphere and beautiful views. Great menu with plenty of entrées. The food was outstanding! Although it's a little pricey, the quality and flavor are definitely worth the cost. I love She Crab Soup and have had it at numerous restaurants....theirs was definitely one of the best I've had. The service was outstanding and our server, Jen H., was extremely pleasant and cheerful. Very attentive and personable. The manager even came over to see how everything was and if we needed anything. Would have loved to try one of the decadent desserts but we were too full! Highly recommend

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Kate and Kristen were our servers and they added so much to the visit along with the food which was wonderful also! My wife had the coconut shrimp and I had the platter with red fish and shrimp with clams yum yum! Do not miss this place because I believe it is the best! Our first visit will not be our last! Don’t miss the sunset upstairs at the bar with open doors for photos while you’re waiting for a table or having cocktails with your favorite people!