“Great wait staff!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #32 of 93 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Reviewed 29 May 2021

We had the best waitress ever! Made us feel special, like we were the only diners in the place. Manager was super nice. Enjoy a meal with a super friendly crew!

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Went for breakfast on a Tuesday morning. Did not have to wait long for a table. Waitress was very nice and was attentive. Food was good, hot, and fresh. Will definitely visit again if ever in the area.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 10 October 2020 via mobile

Stopped in for lunch while traveling with my wife. Seated after a few minute wait. Server was very friendly and efficient, he king on us frequently throughout the meal. I ordered the Haddock with dumplings, green beans, and fresh fruit. It was delicious!! My wife had the fried fish special and it, too, was tasty!! Thanks for a great lunch!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 1 October 2020

We attempted to eat here several times but the lines have always required 20 minutes or more. So we went earlier and still waited. There was a fire in the smoker's ash bin. It filled the porch with smoke and it took the manager 2 times to extinguish it. We were seated and our drink order was immediate and we ordered at that time. We waited for our food long enough for the steamed broccoli to be tepid and film to settle on the dumplings. Still since its a favorite, I finished mine and took my biscuits home.

Date of visit: September 2020
1  Thank Gina S
Reviewed 26 June 2020

The sign in is outside the doors. You can wait in the rockers or in your car. We were able to walk right in. The store still is very crowded and I wouldn't be there without a mask. The tables were marked with which are open. Social distancing was easy there. Dinner was my favorite comfort food, dumplings. I missed those creamy mashed potatoes, too.

Date of visit: June 2020