All reviewsandy griffith showaunt beasquad carlarge gazebotruck parkedfor salerefrigerator and microwaveroom doornothing fancygreat place to stayrooms are cleancontinental breakfastsnappy lunchnice poolstay there againflat screen tvroad trip
Reviewed 20 November 2016

The staff at the Inn were all so friendly! We felt very welcomed. It is in a great location, just a short drive from the things to see downtown. The room was very comfortable, but there were lots of hairs in the bathroom, and the bathroom was super tiny. I also had some safety concerns. There were random men walking around the grounds at night. We put our suitcases against the door to add a little bit of added protection.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank heytayj
Alma V, Owner at Mayberry Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

This is a delayed reply, but thank you so much for the kind review. I'm terribly sorry to hear that there was any negativity to your experience. Our cleaning staff are generally very thorough, and I'm disappointed to hear that they missed something in your room. I will definitely make sure this issue is addressed. As for the safety concerns, please don't worry! We generally have some night staff walking about to checkup on the place, and I'm almost certain that's who you saw. Should you choose to return, I hope to make your experience even better in the future!

Reviewed 28 October 2016

We had a great time staying at the Mayberry Motor Inn. The owner was so sweet. They maid you feel like you were home. The rooms were aways clean and if you needed anything they were there to help you. If you are a fan of the Andy Griffith and the show Mayberry don't forget to ask to see the room that has many personal items of Aunt Bee. If we get back this way again we will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Any room there would be great.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debra F

Thank you so much for the kind review. I hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

We stopped in Mayberry one time and had one great weekend stayed at the Mayberry motor inn now every time we go to Mayberry we stay there good price very clean rooms nice staff they make you feel welcome and right at home. If you go to Mayberry you have to stay there.

Stayed: August 2016
2  Thank wvchevyz71

Thank you so much for the kind review. It really means a lot to all of us here. Hope to see you again in the near future!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

This was our last stop on our family road trip. I'll be honest in that I was a little leery about staying in a "motor inn" as I'm quite picky when it comes to lodging. My husband is a huge Andy Griffith fan so after checking out the great reviews for the Mayberry Motor Inn on trip advisor, I decided to be a good sport and booked our last night on the road here. This quaint little motel ranked right up there with the larger chains I'm used to! The room was clean and nicely furnished. It even had a refrigerator and microwave. It did not have a coffee maker which would have been nice, but there is freshly brewed coffee in the office. The bathroom has been updated with a modern tub and toilet, though the water pressure is a little weak. We arrived late, but they were there waiting for us. The lady checking us in was super friendly and gave us information about "Mayberry" for the next day. We even got to meet the owner of the motel who bears a striking resemblance to Aunt Bee! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend the Mayberry Motor Inn to anyone traveling to the Mount Airy area.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank battchiefswife

Thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review! I hope to see you all again in the near future!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

This is the most friendly ,clean,motel that I've seen in a LONG time.we will return.they were so helpful while we ran from hurricane Matthew..Josh and his brother and the dark haired lady who worked behind front desk all made us feel at home and at ease.even the housekeeping ladies were so kind to us.....we can't wait to see everyone again during our next trip through mount airy..nc......a.MOST DEFINATE STOP AGAIN
TO OUR NEW FAMILY AWAY FROM HOME....GOD BLESS EVERYONE AT MAYBERRY MOTOR INN...

Room Tip: ALL rooms are good ones...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank james c

This is a late reply, but thank you so much for leaving us such a nice review. I'm glad we could provide you a little comfort during your time of need. We're looking forward to seeing you again!