“Good Food, Good Service, Nice Atmosphere”

Lone Star Steakhouse
Ranked #53 of 105 Restaurants in Mount Airy
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 February 2017

I've gone several times through the years and it's always had good food & good service. The atmosphere is pleasant.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I was traveling for my job and spending the night in the Mt Airy area, I wanted to get dinner and not travel to far from the hotel I was staying out. The food was very good, I enjoyed my take out dinner!

1  Thank watchoutforrates
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Steaks were not the best I have had. I had the NY strip ordered Med Rare. Came out Med...and was still a little dry. The Wedge salad was fresh and crisp and had plenty of blue cheese crumbles. Had to wait to get refills and extra butter even tho they were not very busy.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Food is good, but not great. Last time I ordered the chicken, I sent it back. It was very rubbery and when I said that to the waitress, she already knew there was a problem.. (Then don't serve it!!)

Reviewed 25 August 2016

Overall it was a terrific place to eat. The food was very good. The service was superior. I was pleased to find it appeared very clean and well managed. Our only disappointment were the adult beverages. It was mutually agreed that nobody in our party of five enjoyed theirs. We didn't send them back, perhaps we should have. We just decided to not order any more. We thought they were mixed incorrectly but didn't want to make an issue of it. Perhaps the bartender needed to study his manual a bit more.