All reviews cookies room was clean indoor pool complimentary breakfast breakfast staff staff was friendly myrtle beach would highly recommend this hotel waffles great place to stay excellent hotel stay there again fresh fruit great breakfast enjoyed our stay the breakfast area andy griffith
Reviewed 19 October 2017

This hotel is simply excellent. Go there for a relaxing stay and wonderful services. It is also close to many attractions in the area. Enjoy the scenery and the nearby mountains, and the friendly people there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lenise L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Thank you so much for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy and for letting other travelers know how much you enjoyed staying with us. I am pleased to know that we are simply excellent in your book and look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We love having you here!

Reviewed 19 October 2017

The hotel is very clean and the room was roomy and comfortable. This Hampton Inn is one of the best. We have stayed here on several occasions and always look forward to our stay. I traveled an extra half hour just to stay here.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

First and foremost thank you so much for taking the time to drive an extra half hour just to stay with us. I am really pleased to hear that and will be sure to share this review with the staff during our next huddle. The staff and I take great pride in our property and love to hear when our guest have enjoyed staying with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you the next time your travels bring you to the area. We love having you here!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Hotel recently renovated and very nice. The staff was very friendly and courteous.The breakfast offered a good selection of choices with excellent coffee. Would stay there again if I return to Mt Airy.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy. I am pleased to know that you like the renovation. We have renovated the entire outside of the building and all 125 rooms. We want to make sure we stay up to date and provide the comfort that our guest have come to expect. It makes myself and the staff happy to see that you will stay with us again the next time your travels bring you to the area. We thank you again and look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The updates to the hotel are amazing. Staff was very friendly. Room was beautiful. Only negative about the trip was the indoor pool being cold due to a heater malfunction. The kids & I were both really disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lenise L, General Manager at Hampton Inn Mount Airy, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you for staying at the Hampton Inn Mount Airy NC and for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your stay. I am pleased to know that you like the renovations. The staff and I strive to provide friendly service, clean rooms and comfortable surroundings every guest every stay and it makes us happy to know that we did just that during time here. I would like to apologize for the pool being cold due to a heater malfunction. We have been working closely with a local company to get this fixed. I understand how much of disappointment this was for you and the children so again I apologize. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you if your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

We enjoyed the double queen SPACIOUS studio suite. Newly remodeled. Very clean & comfortable. Convenient to all local gyms for tournament. Convenient to dining, and complimentary breakfast is key. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family