“Great service and good food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 167 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I stopped here for dinner with a friend while staying at a hotel nearby to fly out the next day.

The restaurant was crowded, but we were seated quickly and well taken care of by our server, Russ.

I strayed off ordering my usual chicken and dumplings and tried the lemon pepper trout with Lima beans and grits - delicious! My friend got the Rueben with Mac and cheese and said the sandwich was delicious.

The store is so fun because they offer so many things for sale.

I highly recommend all this restaurant has to offer.

There’s plenty of parking.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Usual Cracker Barrel experience. Good food at great prices. Excellent sweet tea. The Pork Chop was perfectly cooked, and the carrots and green beans complimented it perfectly.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

seated right away. food delivered cold, hash brown casserole was cold and uneatable. although having little patrons wait staff was very slow in there job. worst experience we have ever had at Cracker Barrel

Reviewed 23 November 2017

My family was out of the country this year for Thanksgiving so we couldn't have our family meal. But I still wanted a Traditional Thanksiving dinner. Thankfully my wife told me about phone ahead seating which was awesome!. Next I saw the special Thanksgiving offering an my mouth was watering. But first I had to adjust for my traditions. They were ok with me substituting regular mashed potatoes for Sweet Potato casserole, but would NOT let me substitute out the Pumpkin pie. :-( The dressing and turkey was fantastic, the ham although tasty was a little dry. The corn and mashed potatoes were also good. I decided that I wasn't going to let them kill my Thanksgiving meal and would bite the bullet and add Pecan pie.....the server came back and said they were OUT OF PECAN PIE???!! How do you run out of pecan pie at 4:30 on Thanksgiving day when you're forcing everyone to get Pumpkin?
Disappointed, I just asked for the check and left full but disappointed.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Can always count on Cracker Barrel for a great home cooked meal. Staff was very friendly. Wanted to go back a second night, but facility could not accommodate 50 people.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK