“Food Excellent, Reasonably Priced”

Saffron Indian Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 163 Restaurants in Morrisville
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Saffron brings traditional Indian gourmet experience to the triangle area. We serve weekdays special lunch combos and weekdays buffet.
Reviewed 10 July 2016

Enjoyed a dinner here with a friend on a Friday night. It was not crowded. Wait staff were very nice and helpful with suggestions. It feels very authentic. Food was excellent and the prices were very reasonable. With an appetizer, a main course, and a side of bread, both myself and my friend had enough to take home for another meal. It's the best Indian food I've had in the area. It isn't the fanciest place in terms of the dining area and some tables are set relatively close to the swinging doors to the kitchen, but other touches feel upscale such as the tableware and formality of the wait staff. It took some time for the food and the check, which I appreciate as an indication that the food is being made to order and there is no rush to get you out the door. I will definitely be back.

Saffron M, Front Office Manager at Saffron Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2016

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are glad you enjoyed dining at Saffron.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

Was there for the buffet. It was ok at best. I expected a higher standard for thos place. I think my wife enjoyed it more than I did.

Saffron M, Front Office Manager at Saffron Indian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2016

Thanks for the feedback. Please come visit us back again and let us wow you with our service and food. We do have more options in our new express lunch menu for the weekdays.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This was excellent when it first opened years ago, but not only has it gone downhill, there are now many other Indian choices in the immediate area. Better options elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 March 2016

I have been to #Saffron Morrisville recently and my experience has been great. The food is great and I was really very happy about the service and cleanliness at the restaurant. For those who like veterinarian dis I would recommend trying the Garlic Saag. The Gobi Manchuria is great too.

1  Thank NileshTripAdv

Thank you for the kind words.

Reviewed 19 February 2016 via mobile

I took my wife here for her fav dishes on her today which is today ... Just before we ordered the food the owner and the friendly staff came to us for a friendly talk ... And asked what would we like ... I said its her birthday so she gets to decide ... All went fine ... We orders her fav dishes and then we're about to leave and soon as we were taking our "to go" box they brought her a nice surprise ...! A special dessert for her ...! She was overjoyed ...! And felt great ... I just want to thank the staff for the surprise ...!

The food was great as usual ...!

2  Thank Chinmay P

Thank you very much for the kind words. Its our pleasure to make our guests special day more special.