“Excellent service and always fast, good value food.”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #38 of 164 Restaurants in Morrisville
Reviewed 8 August 2017

The staff were very friendly and it is such a perfect location next to the airport hotels. Open 24 hours, so very convenient.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Staff was super friendly!!!!! We went out for late nite desert for kids and they were super nice and helpful!!

Reviewed 6 April 2017

Every time that I am in this area before I leave I have to come to the Waffle House to have my breakfast. The food and service is outstanding.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

I went here for lunch and dinner. The food was really good. Nothing fancy but it was very tasty. the hash browns were good and they have all kinds of things to smother them with. Gravy, onions, cheese, ect. The staff was super friendly. Not a place to go if you are on a diet or like to watch what you eat. I totally recommend the Waffle House!

Reviewed 1 November 2016

There were 5 customers and 4 employees. We ordered coffee and water and waited. We ordered our food, the food came, we reminded the waitress that we didn't have our drinks yet. We waited as she wandered around doing nothing. We ate some of our food and she finally brought the coffee and water. We finished our food and drinks and gave up trying to get any refills. The food was good, but the service was pathetic.