“Grouper!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pleasant Grove Church Road
Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

Was thrilled to see they had my fav fish available, grouper from N.C. so i had to order it. And it didnt dissapoint. Our server was ok but lacked getting our drinks refilled (were wanting to drink alot) but the food made up for it. Will definitely be back. Thanks chop house for making us feel fulfilled. Sometimes we go out and pay alot of $$$ and leave unfulfilled. Definitely worth the money.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

this was overall a good experience... BUT.. we had a 4 person meeting . they sat us in a both that children should not have been in, I struggled to get in and out of!!. I was very dissatisfied with this.
the food was okay I had the rainbow trout and the sautéed spinach, the spinach was overly oily but cooked properly, the fish was cooked great but again overly oily

Reviewed 12 February 2018

A great place to start the weekend. I picked up my wife from the airport and stopped in for a cocktail. The martinis were great and the service was quick and friendly. Great Job.

Reviewed 30 January 2018

Excellent restaurant less than 10 minutes from the airport.
Nice selection of steak, seafood, and more. Blue crab chowder was spectacular. Salad and rolls were very good.
Steaks (sirloin and ribeye) were very good but were over-cooked for medium rare. Was a shame and disappointing.
Local draft beer selection was great and served nice and cold.
Service was outstanding.
Prices were a bit high but reasonable.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We were here a year ago. My wife and I are small eaters so we decided to share the NY Strip (my favorite but not hers). She said it was excellent..a real surprise from her. We did the same thing again tonight and again it was delicious, cooked perfectly and wonderfully seasoned. Don't add anything to it. Nice salad, mushrooms, and very good service. Located next to the Country Inn and Suites at RDU airport. It's only a one minute walk.

Date of visit: December 2017