“Delicious!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Great Breakfast or Lunch, near RTP and major highways
Description: Great Breakfast or Lunch, near RTP and major highways
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Got an Italian Bomb sandwich to go, was a bit of a wait but it tends to be busy around lunch time. It was hot and delicious! They got my order just right, and I received an unexpected small cookie which was also tasty and seemed fresh. The bread was fresh and perfect for my meal. They have a wonderful selection of meats and cheeses if you wanted to custom order something.

Would recommend, and will be going back to try their varied and high quality menu.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

My husband and I grabbed a quick bite to eat here while passing through the area. You order at the counter and they bring your food to your table. Good breakfast and lunch options! Food was very tasty.

Reviewed 14 April 2017 via mobile

I had the Turkey, Bacon, & Acacado sandwich w/ a side of cucumber salad. Both were very good.

Fairly busy but the line moved extremely fast - staff really has their act together. Took ten minutes, at most, to order and receive the food.

Great service - manager (owner?) and other staff continually stopped by tables to see if folks needed anything.

BTW, this is not table service. You order at the counter and they'll bring you your food.

Reviewed 10 April 2017

I've worked in RTP for years but just discovered the Brunch Box last week and have made 3 trips already for lunch! Favorite is the chicken and rice soup and the cucumber salad. The to-go soup bowl is just the right proportion and this soup keeps me full until time for dinner. They also will thrown in a handful of cracker packets if you wish. FYI it's a small place so be prepared to possibly not have a table if you go after noon-ish, but there are a few tables outside as well on the patio.

1  Thank J_Ryan1717
Reviewed 17 January 2017

My friend has been talking about this place for a while. I finally went, and it did not disappoint. We inadvertently hit the lunch the lunch rush, so the line was long and the tables were full (always a good sign!), but the service was friendly and fast. I got the made-to-order breakfast burrito, which was great. But the others in my group got sandwiches that looked amazing. I will definitely go back to try more things.

Been to The Brunch Box? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK