US$ 88
US$ 95
US$ 65
US$ 72
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 82/night.

US$ 112
US$ 95
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 123
US$ 123
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Raleigh Durham Airport(Morrisville)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$ 135
All reviewsmini fridgefree breakfastroom was cleansitting areaplace to staystaff was friendlyhear planessofa bedraleigh durham airportstayed for one nightnext morninglate checkvery nice hotelstaying at this hotelpleasant stayrental caran early flight
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We got stuck in the area trying to get home from Wilmingon due to airline mishaps and what began as a very upsetting and stressful day ended up being a one-night, relaxing vacation because of the quality of this hotel. The staff was incredibly cool and friendly, the hotel itself was very boutique-feeling, and our room was super nice. It is really close to the airport but does not feel like it. The staff recommended a handful of their favorite Durham restaurants and we took an Uber into town and had a great time walking around! If I had an early flight out of RDU I would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 7 September 2015

A great experience for a business stay. Very helpful and pleasant staff. Great hospitality and courteous service. Everyone smiling and pleasant. Helped me greatly at the business center by getting me a memory stick, sending it fedex and all pleasantly!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 3 September 2015

I stay in a LOT of hotels and if I'm on a long trip and given the choice of fancy or spacious, I prefer spacious. This Hyatt Place offers large rooms, separate working area, a small kitchen area and an adequate breakfast.

Well worth it,

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The hotel, staff, convenience and cleanliness of the hotel was great!! I witnessed the breakfast staff accommodate a guest's request by providing turkey instead of pork for the breakfast meat. I thought that was great! This occurred on Saturday, August 29ths breakfast. We stayed in room 205 for our 2 night stay and everything was good except I noticed that the springs in the bed were squeaky on one side and the mattress was not as comfortable. I have slept in worse beds and I was able to sleep so I did not complain. However, if the hotel is getting complaints about that, it might be best to turn or replace the mattress. A good bed is half the stay in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank CelesteA57
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

A good choice for those visiting the research triangle area. Very close to Airport, too.

Room has good work desk and comfortable bed.

There is a counter where one can buy light meals and food and is open 24 hours.

Complimentary breakfast has pretty good variety, including breakfast sandwiches, fruit, cereal, bagels, etc.

Would recommend for both business and family travel.

Friendly service from front desk.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business