All reviewsbasketball courttwo bedroom suitefull kitchensausage baconfront desktop choiceac unitoutdoor fireplacespent one night herenight shiftroad noisean extended staywould definitely stay here againbig roomfree nightthe entire staffbreakfast was excellent
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We (wife and I) stayed at this hotel from January to September. Helpful staff. Gisele was great, most helpful.

No pool, but three nearby ones available. Lots of noise from upper rooms and from AC in room.

All considered, I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great extended stay with us and enjoyed our helpful staff! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had mostly good experiences with this hotel! I stayed for just under a month while in town for work. The staff was very friendly, the breakfast was good (when they didn't run out of things!) and the three dinners a week were usually delicious! The only negative experience I had was I came home from work one afternoon to find my AC Unit removed from the room, and it was very warm. I was disappointed that they didn't call me to tell me they were going to be servicing the unit, I was looking forward to a much needed nap after working!
Other than that, the room was big, it was a nice stay for long term.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Rebecca R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had a great extended stay with us and enjoyed our friendly staff and good breakfast! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Service was great. The young man Hurbert Staggers the night shift from 11 to 7 was so pleasant I'll always come there ,,, Morrisville Cambria hotel I look forward to coming back soon.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
E C, Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review, but we think you have reviewed the wrong hotel! We would love for you to stay with us the next time you visit Morrisville, NC!

Reviewed 24 September 2017

We stayed one night prior to our morning airplane flight. They keep your car for free if you are gone less than two weeks. Breakfast was good and they have a dinner several nights per week. Excellent value; nice rooms.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k2ands
Rebecca R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! We are glad to hear you had an excellent stay with us and enjoyed our Park & Fly Option, great value and nice rooms! We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Listened to the dog barking next door for about 45 minutes before deciding to call the front desk. 10 minutes later the barking stopped. Thank you front desk!

Very clean although the bathroom could use an update. Beds very comfortable. Stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with 2 adults. Great space in the living room. Kitchen had a full size fridge. For a family this would be a top choice.

Note: there were a lot of dogs going in and out with their owners.

There are a ton of hotels in the areas but this one was back off the main highway so it was free from road noise. Plenty of parking, nice pool. Happy hour was great. Breakfast had a lot of options. Nice patio area to enjoy. Lot of business men. Some families.

Room Tip: ask for the top floor to avoid footsteps above you.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Rebecca R, Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are glad to hear you had a great stay with us and enjoyed our comfortable beds, many breakfast options and nice patio area! We look forward to your next visit!

eCommerce Manager