“Thank you to George...would stay here again”

Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville
Ranked #15 of 18 Hotels in Morrisville
Charleston
“Thank you to George...would stay here again”
Reviewed 30 April 2012

We had a very pleasant experience overall. We had a 2 bedroom suite, which the bedrooms were small but sufficient for our purposes and giving us privacy from our adult daughter. We would especially like to thank George who made us feel very much welcome during the early evening reception. He made sure to keep plenty of food out as well as the wine and made our daughter's birthday nicely memorable. The breakfast was the usual Staybridge breakfast, with a few extra choices like pineapple & tomato juice. We also would like to thank Aimee, who graciously took care of a misunderstanding of our reservation on our arrival. We would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Muskegon, Michigan
Reviewed 12 April 2012

Great friendly staff. Nice rooms. Great place to stay for more than a few nights. Made me look for a Staybridge when I travel for work.

• Stayed June 2011
Memphis
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Stayed one week with Staybridge. When I checked in I noticed A/C wasn't working in my room. I called the front desk and they told me someone would fix it in the "morning" . Wasn't offered another room or anything. Next day passed and still no repair. Called front desk about 8 pm. They said the maintenance guy was very busy and would get to me the following day. I refused this and had to ask for another room. Finally A/C after 2 days. The day before checkout I requested a late check out and was given until 2 pm to check out. The next morning at Noon the maid was beating on door and front desk was blowing up the phone telling me to leave because checkout was at noon. I told the girl at the front desk that the evening girl approved the late check out. She said that no one had permission to allow late check out so I would be charged because I didn't have their priority card. Because of my late flight I was made to have to pack my bags and wait in the lobby until 2.

• Stayed March 2012
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Raleigh-Durham Apt-Morrisville, responded to this review, 27 April 2012
mariondude,

Ben J
IHG Care
Humble, Texas
Reviewed 1 March 2012

My husband and I stayed here a few months while he was working in the area. The entire staff is friendly and customer-oriented. From daily room cleaning, at the time you prefer, to a wonderful Front Desk staff, to complimentary breakfasts (daily) and light dinners (dinners T-TH), you are made to feel comfortable and special, almost part of the family. We enjoyed a full kitchen and comfortable beds. For an extended stay, Staybridge RD can't be beat. Frances B

• Stayed September 2011, travelled on business
Meridian, Idaho
Reviewed 2 February 2012

My husband and I stayed here for ten days while our adoption went through. We had a full kitchen, plus a managers reception 4 nights of the week. The host of the reception was amazing- he made his own potato salad, bbq, etc. He was super friendly. The Front Desk agent had top notch customer service- exactly what I expect at IHG hotels. Loved the breakfast, and again, we loved loved loved our room with the kitchen. The maids did a great job and the General Manager went out of her way to make sure our stay was comfortable with our new little girl. Thank you thank you for making our stay memorable!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the two rooms suite!