“My go to lunch and breakfast spot”

Peppers Market & Sandwich Shop
Ranked #19 of 174 Restaurants in Morrisville
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Peppers is in the same shop area as Cafe Curryleaves, of which you already have reviews for
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Let’s start with management and staff....don’t think you will find a nicer and more competent team. It comes from the top. Everyone treats you with respect and genuine welcome. The food is consistently good and there are always new items. My current favorite is New York eggs Benedict. Swirled rye topped with lean, shaved corned beef poached eggs and hollandaise. They roast their own beef and turkey, always have a homemade soup and make the absolute best cookies and muffins.

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I come here nearly every weekend for brunch. It's always friendly and clean atmosphere. Lovely patio! It's a fast-casual restaurant where you order at the counter and they bring your food on real plates and silverware. And they clear your table.

I'm vegetarian. I love the French toast, substitute​ bacon for hash browns. The sweet tea is good, never too sweet. The lemon white chocolate cookie is like crack.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

I ordered an apple walnut salad with chicken. I think the total was something like $12. The salad was huge and made for 2 meals. The chicken was amazing. The other ingredients - apple, goat cheese, walnuts, and spinach were all very fresh. I definitely would recommend this place. I could only wish they were open later, but I got my dinner before they closed at 4PM!

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Nice place, utilitarian seating. Great selection of different sandwiches wraps and other food, that was served fast and hot to my table. The sandwich itself was delicious and exactly what I expected after reading the menu. I would definitely come back

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

This one will beat the best you ever had. The texture and flavors are just right, and the sauce is a must have to send it over the top. The staff is friendly and helpful to accommodate preferences and restrictions. Try the chicken pesto sandwich or the flatbreads. Haven't had anything here that wasn't a winnerl!